找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Apoc

Best Asian MM of the Year Award 2015

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-3 10:46:49 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-1-2 22:07
lush is still No1 in my heart in terms of service.

Ya Williams bro, I saw your vote for Lush. I'm surprised that's the only girl you voted for.

What did I tell ya about Love@SC. She's in third place ahead of Emma (gasp!). Looks like she has broken through the barrier and joined them as a member of 新四大天后. This just goes to show you, if you have what it takes and willing to work hard, Stardom will await you.

From the very first moment when I saw Love, I knew she was destined for Stardom. The way she looks at you, never breaking eye contact from the moment you walk in the door, and to the moment you leave. It just seems so real, like a girlfriend or lover who is madly in love with you. Of course, it helps that she has a pretty face. People forget, that before the Queens came back, the first 6 months of this year was dominanted by reviews of Love.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-3 22:34:40 | 显示全部楼层
rolan014 发表于 2015-12-27 17:11
Anyone know about Asian Nicole, was wondering why she is so popular on the red board? lol.
I checked ...

Nicole is average at best.  She must be in her mid 30s by now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-3 23:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
denton 发表于 2016-1-3 22:34
Nicole is average at best.  She must be in her mid 30s by now.

Shes in her 40s and I mean forreal. Not like bros on here who just say that to smear some MW mms.

I was tricked into seeing her a year ago by her pumpers on the other boards and while her service was ok she looks like a middle aged chinese mom picking up her kids at school. No tits or ass. Her whole is tight though.

Shes popular on the gwailo board because her main demographic is 60+ white guys who have more cash than sense and are usually retired with nothing better to do than pump her. These guys probably wasted their lives/time to make fake accounts to vote her up. Also if u notice she has a lot of mod friends who will delete any sort of post that is not positive (even luke warm stuff are deleted). Total censorship on both blue and red board. Another reason I hate those boards they are full off losers/tools with 0 social skills.

Just hope other wolves dont get tricked / Waste $200 like I did.

If your asian and not a clueless 60+ year old white guy do not waste your time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-3 23:09:28 | 显示全部楼层
On another note good to see barbie getting the votes she deserved. On top of a totally hot bod her bbbj is god like!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-4 13:19:35 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-1-3 23:05
Shes in her 40s and I mean forreal. Not like bros on here who just say that to smear some MW mms.

Exactly wat happened to me back in 2012, i still want to throw up now ! Whenever i think about it lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-4 15:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
How can u get tricked lol... She has so many pics on red zone and the red page
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-4 21:45:11 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2016-1-4 13:19
Exactly wat happened to me back in 2012, i still want to throw up now ! Whenever i think about it  ...

Yo Wasabi, how's your session with C go? How come you were able to get an appointment and I couldn't? Come on, don't try to deny it. I have little birds everywhere! :lol

Don't tell me you wimp out and just talked to her like you said you would. :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-4 22:00:32 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-1-3 23:05

What you say might be true. I did noticed some posts critical of her were deleted. Your post here would not last the hour if you put it over there. LOL.

Asian N took home the crown on the other board. But Catherine puts up a pretty good fight, and came within 3 votes of catching her. Given time, I think Catherine can over take her. Looks like someone will have to quit *erb, eh wasabi? :lol

Meanwhile, it's turning out to be quite a battle between the two younger Queens over here, with neither letting the other pull away. You know, Barbie is the only Queen without a title under her belt, so I'm rooting for her. I really believe her time has come.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-4 22:04:52 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-1-4 22:00
What you say might be true. I did noticed some posts critical of her were deleted. Your post here  ...

Bro please copy and paste the result at the other board if you don't mind, thx!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-4 22:14:31 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-1-4 22:04
Bro please copy and paste the result at the other board if you don't mind, thx!

What? You again? LOL.:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:06 , Processed in 0.037209 second(s), 14 queries .