找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Apoc

Best Asian MM of the Year Award 2015

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-7 22:08:27 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-1-7 21:54
I have never went to SF to hunt. You can chekout City Vibes for the girls listings but their is fe ...

One phenomenon we both notice in TO is once a quality girl emerges in the market,it becomes extremely hard to book . examples are love, B&C etc just to name a few. Honestly, personally I called and got rejected for almost 10 times for booking Catherine.

Would that kind of situation be relieved in LA since in LA there are more quality choices and the entrance barrier for wolves (2+ references as you mentioned and possible ID check) ?
One thing already known (or supposed to be true) is in LA there are more quality girls than TO (as you mentioned if C worked there, she would not be busy due to fierce competition)
Another thing i am curious is would that be true that the quality girls in LA are as hard to book as in TO such that every morning you called, the keeper said the samething: she fully booked for the week ??
if not the case, then higher price , entry barrier, stricter customer screening do help 风俗业improve and become more prosperous. Also, as an (economically competent)wolf, he would feel more convenient and more variety of high quality choices.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 22:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-1-7 21:54
I have never went to SF to hunt. You can chekout City Vibes for the girls listings but their is fe ...

oh sorry to mention another thing.
As you may also notice, the probability to 踩雷 in TO kind of increases after two big garages shut down this year. To quote big Ben gor's words: "(問)   短期內市場環境是怎樣?
(答)   自由貿易市場講供求. 起碼在短期內, 泡菜供應大減是必然. 供應減少的後果, 一是漲價, 二是供不應求. 多倫多昔日的泡菜天堂可能一去不復返.
(問)   多倫多尋春業從此玩完嗎?
(答)   長線來說不會. 這行業被譽為世上最古老行業, 只要有男人的地方就永遠會有這方面的買賣. 不過大家可能要有心理準備迎接艱苦的過渡時期. 而將來泡菜也可能會被另外的佳餚取替. "
Just as Ben gor said, In TO, we are currently facing an exceptionally difficult transiting time period in the history of TO 风俗业. And we confirm this both by personal first-hand experience , other wolves' stories &theoretical expectation.

Sadly but have to say currently in TO the probability is high. How would the probability to step on a landmine in LA be? low or high?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 22:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-1-7 22:08
One phenomenon we both notice in TO is once a quality girl emerges in the market,it becomes extrem ...

Its just as hard to book top girl there as here as there is a shitload of koreans and chinese in LA area (demand high as the majority of US asians is in California). The only plus is they dont take advance booking (maybe for VIP).

Although I did see some places charging extra $20 for 1 day advance booking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 22:46:23 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-1-7 21:50
Luckily I got a chance to browse through the girls before the site got shut down lol
My big question ...

No MM is "forced" but yeah some mm have no better options. Paying off a famliy members gambling debt is common but so is saving for uni or racked up too much debt trying to get into the entertainment industry (kpop).

It really depends on the individual girl.

The only real girls that are tricked/trafficked are those $60 chinese backpage/now magazine mm, so don't ever see those as you are supporting human trafficking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 22:48:45 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-1-7 22:27
oh sorry to mention another thing.
As you may also notice, the probability to 踩雷 in TO kind of i ...

The risk will always be higher in the US to step on a "landmine" both for the wolf and the girl. Could say this is a big pro of hunting in Canada.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 22:59:58 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-1-7 22:43
Its just as hard to book top girl there as here as there is a shitload of koreans and chinese in L ...

the least thing i want to do is every morning holding my phone competing with thousands or hundreds of wolves for a girl' time slot. luckily, I never need to do that in some TO shops.
If that is the case in LA, then there is no reason for me to be there no matter how pretty the girl is.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-8 01:15:49 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-1-4 22:17
Oh alright. But this is the last time I'm gonna talk about Asian N. Let's just say the bros tastes ...

Hey Apoc,
Thx for posting this thread.
So many good TO mms to choose from.
Cheers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-8 05:11:22 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks guys for sharing so much useful information. I fear it will be forgetten and lost after this vote poll ends though.

May I humbly ask you guys to re-post the info for Thailand as well as US (LA/SF) in those respective sections so that other bros seeking such info can find it in the future?

Thanks again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-8 05:55:01 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2016-1-8 01:15
Hey Apoc,
Thx for posting this thread.
So many good TO mms to choose from.

AND so FEW bullets.

How can we defend ourselves without more ammunition supply.  Got to get hold of the general in charge of ammunition and fuel supplies, or to execute the general for being incompetent and get a new one.

Or ALL quiet on the WESTERN FRONT.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-8 06:46:09 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 16:48 , Processed in 0.054918 second(s), 14 queries .