AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1825|回复: 0

another Cecilia@AsianSexyBabe review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-23 08:30:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After reading many good things about Cecilia I decided to splurge and take her for a test drive. To be honest, I think the goddess label that some have given her is a bit too much. Some bros have commented that she looks like 杨幂 but I couldn't see the semblance. She is pretty but my expectations were too high. If any MM looked even half like 杨幂 they would be probably charging $3000 or even $30000 instead of $300. Its money well spent, especially since its almost Christmas, I consider it as a gift to myself. Something special to reward myself for a year of hard work. Speaking of hard work, Cecilia really works hard to give me my money's worth. I love how she is so eager to please and talks a little dirty. Her boobs are natural and big and she uses utilizes them well in the shower by using them to lather soap on me. The highlight must be the selection of cosplay outfits. She offered me a choice of teacher, police, flight attendant, nurse, SM dominatrix, and Playboy bunny outfit which was my choice. The choice wasn't easy though and I'm tempted to go back and try them all out which may be her plan all along for customer retention. I love how there is an opening in the outfit so that I could fuck her while she is still wearing the cosplay. Because in the past there have been other MMs who wore cosplay but they took it off at the start of the session which totally defeats the purpose. Cecilia's attitude is great and she is totally into it and moaning so loud that I was afraid people in the hall could hear us. She is going back to China in January.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 19:47 , Processed in 0.035579 second(s), 13 queries .