AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1618|回复: 4

Questionable Ads?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-22 11:38:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bro's, if I noticed that ads on this site is questionable, should I be pointing it out?  Not trying to rat, but not being honest ain't cool either.  

**ADMIN**

Yes, please point it out. And please be exact when you do.

For example, if you were to claim that a certain ad uses fake photos, then point out which photo is fake, and show us how you determined that its fake (eg, Google search).

Otherwize, overly-generalized blanket statements are a smear on our entire forum which is very offensive.

We are proud to say that we actively and diligently work to remove dishonest content; including removing fake photos, or ad descriptions that grossly unrealistic; and warning advertisers against posting intentionally misleading ads, and kicking out those who repeatedly violate our rules/warnings.

While it is an ongoing and never-ending battle to keep the advertisers honest, we strive to uphold the integrity of our website's content; as compared to other forums / review boards within the industry which do not monitor their content at all (for example Backpage where advertisers are free to post anything with no oversight, or 66 where 100% of the photos are fake and every girl claims to be 19 when in fact they are all those old women who charge $60-100).

So in conclusion, if anyone notices false and deliberately misleading advertising, please point it out. However, please also provide reason & evidence, because smearing is not allowed either.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 12:37:57 | 显示全部楼层
I would mention it causally and let this board member comment and response on it!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-22 20:10:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 21:13:52 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2015-12-22 20:10
**** 该帖被屏蔽 ****

Please re-read the ads carefully before commenting. Thank you.

Photos labelled "身材類型參考圖" should not be called fake. They are just temporary reference tools until the advertiser can acquire real photos of the girl.

Similarly, pics of pretty girls in any spa ad should be understood as merely decoration and not to imply that those girls actually work at those spas.

Lastly, the ages listed are never completely accurate. They are merely reference points. We encourage our advertisers to either avoid listing the age, or at least to avoid giving grossly inaccurate ages (such as on Backpage or Singtao where every girl is listed as 18,19 even though all of them are at least 40).

Once again, if you see any gross representations in ads, feel free to speak up. However, keep in mind that ads will never be 100% truthful and accurate. The Big Mac that you see in McDonalds commercials always look much better than the ones you buy.

Thanks again.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-22 21:41:21 | 显示全部楼层
SmallPotato 发表于 2015-12-22 21:13
Please re-read the ads carefully before commenting. Thank you.

Oh shit!  My bad, I can't read Chinese and jumped to conclusions.  I now know that a disclosure is legit.  My sincere apologies to the poster and admin, please forgive me for my honest mistake.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 18:32 , Processed in 0.033099 second(s), 13 queries .