AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4792|回复: 18

My First Journey~ Yuri@AdultMatch416

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-21 12:33:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you guys have read my previsou post:http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... ad&tid=21938&extra=
You would know that I am totally new to this business.

Thanks to all the information from wolf bros, I can finally forget my horrible 1st experience and go out for my 1st legit hunting after 4 months. Haha.
I gave my first time to Yuri@AdultMatch416 (Bros said they are the same as MW) this weekend. I personally perfer Kimchi / Sushi, even though I haven't seen any sushi reports yet.

Yuri is a Kimchi. She opened the door. My first sight Yuri is a mature and charming girl. Without her highheels, she is around 163cm and a spinner for sure. I am a facefker, but I was satisfied with her appearance. Finally, no more big Mama from Mainland. This was my 1st experience to find MM, that being said I was still a bit shy and didn't really do what to do. Funny thing was she was more shy than me, but I could see her trying hard to ease the awkward atmosphere in the room. As soon as we got in the room, she undressed herself immediatelty. What, she wasn't neither wearing bars nor lingerie, just an one-piece mini skirt. Then I soon realize I have to undress myself too. She then lead me to shower. I'm also a bit of a clean freak. The bathroom was very clean and tidy. I try to have a bit of conversation with her and get closer to her. Her english was fine, not the greatest. Then suddenly, she crotch and gave me a BJ. I'm a BJ lover. I didn't feel her teeth the whole time, but I think she can improve her skills by using more of her tougue.

After shower, I sit on the bed to wait for her to come out. She climbed on me and started with BBBJ on me. To be honest, she really needs to work on her BJ skills. Not that it wasn't comfortable, it was just not good enough to make me feel the urge of cumming. (Or it was just me that having a strong will power) Then we changed to 69 position. She didn't let me finger for some reasons. (If bros know, please tell me) She bj me for a good 5 mins, I beg her mouth was tired. Then she put on Condum for me with her mouth. (That was new to me, that felt kinda good haha) We started with her being on top (cow girl), then spider, then missionary, various of missionary styles, then doggy. We fought for 15mins. I kinda have to make myself to cum during doggy, even though I can last for another 10mins. I felt bad for her for doing it so long. Then she helped me shower and dried my body. We chatted for a little more while I was dressing up. Total time was HH.

As I said, she is short, around 163cm. 33C (Soft, I think they are real), really thin body frame, 22~23 waist, curly hips. And the rest, find out yourself LOL.

Face: 7.5 - Good appearance, but not stunning good.
Body: 8 - Nice curvy body figure. Spinner, easy to control.
Service: 7 - Not the best BJ, but I feel like she can do way more if I ask for more. I just didn't know what and how to ask.
Attitude: 8.5 - Little shy, but willing to try. Great attitude over all.

Damage: 140/HH + tips

Repeat: Maybe, after I have tried other Kimchi

From chatting to her, I also got more info about this business haha.

My 1st legit post, if there's anything wrong or I should have done more properly, please comment and let me know. I hope you like this post. For chinese version, idk, I will see if I have time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-21 17:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
Good review, welcome to the pack
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 07:33:53 | 显示全部楼层
You cannot call that LEGIT.  FS and not in a legit spa getting massage.
It is your good hunt, yes.  Came out happy, satisfied and felt good.  You were in heaven and not hell.  YES.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 08:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
Congratulations.  Driving to Mississauga to hunt is definitely a wize choice.  MW is definitely a good start but soon you will find ASB to be the agency you call the most and Vivi to be your best friend (since MW only has one girl in Mississauga).   
Regarding to you questions, here are my humble opinion:
1) I never really get the "urge to cum" during bj.  rarely will a girl be able to just suck me right off without the help of her hands.  
2) most girls do let u finger, some would not let you put your fingers in and some would not let u touch down there with your finger at all.  I think some girls might be working too much and they get real sensitive down there.  a rough hand fingering them could really cause pain.  
3) on my good days, I could last very long and had to "make" myself cum.  on my bad days, I would totally lose the hardness if I go at it for too long.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 09:23:51 | 显示全部楼层
Some girls' pussies are too loose for me and I can fuck and fuck without feeling any pleasure, then I will go soft. The best girls use kegel techniques and clamp my jj with their vagina muscles. But they are hard to find!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 09:31:34 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2015-12-22 09:23
Some girls' pussies are too loose for me and I can fuck and fuck without feeling any pleasure, then  ...

I found 2 or 3 and had a post about it (not the MM).  They had muscle control all right.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-22 11:42:11 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-12-22 07:33
You cannot call that LEGIT.  FS and not in a legit spa getting massage.
It is your good hunt, yes.   ...

Bro, are you suggesting to get a massage in spa?? Is that way better than FS?? Please tell me, I would like to try new things LOL. But yeah, you know it well. I was pleased thanks to all of you bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-22 11:47:49 | 显示全部楼层
huntersaebaryu 发表于 2015-12-22 08:01
Congratulations.  Driving to Mississauga to hunt is definitely a wize choice.  MW is definitely a go ...

Thanks bros for your opinions. I'm planning on trying ASB next. So vivian is your recommendation i guess.
1) My ex-gf could actually make me feel like cumming, now that I know she has good bj skills after trying MM.
2) I was trying to finger in to please her, that's probably why.
3) I'm rock hard always during FS. Except that 1st time with china big mama from backpage, that fk me over.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-22 11:51:41 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2015-12-22 09:23
Some girls' pussies are too loose for me and I can fuck and fuck without feeling any pleasure, then  ...

I agree, I found Yuri a little bit loose. But not as loose as the china big mama. You know what, I don't even wanna mention about the big mama anymore, she scared the hell out of me.

Anyway, Yuri didn't have the tightest hole. But pounding her in doggy certainly feels good, her butts were great to grab and get a hold of.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 14:30:10 | 显示全部楼层
huntersaebaryu 发表于 2015-12-22 08:01
Congratulations.  Driving to Mississauga to hunt is definitely a wize choice.  MW is definitely a go ...

item 2.  I was told that MM does not want to get infection from your dirty finger rather than it hurts.  Mainly for hygiene reasons.  Who wants to go to doc for infection that hurts them and loose days of work and income.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 09:36 , Processed in 0.041332 second(s), 13 queries .