AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1151|回复: 4

Would Asia "middle east" be N. Korea ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-18 08:35:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
North Korea is going to be so isolated that if China really withdraws support it will cause a crisis in Asia.

Recent return of the beautiful Korean performers (need 200 N. Korea soldiers to protect from evil people or rather deserters) back to N. Korea due to conflict of importance placed on the show as well as China complaint of political background of the show.  China would not get Chairman or Premier to show their faces for the show (not known if First Lady was to attend).

If the Korea's reunited, we may have more Korean MM to come over and earn valuable foreign currency for them (I hope I am not a EVIL as to Dragon Sir standard, need Dirt cleanser for my head LOL).

Otherwize the N. Korea nuclear program can really attract the attention of ALL major power now including CHINA to get rid of the BAD dictator (or is it Andy, Tom Sir).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-14 06:03:38 | 显示全部楼层
IMO .... just In my opionion ... that,
NK. is created by Russia and China. Kind of 二打六 to drag attention of USA. If you look at 金 he's very naive and young (in politic).

Nowadays, the world became very unique. It's allow no isolation. How could NK survives without supplies from Russia & China?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-14 06:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-16 22:50:59 | 显示全部楼层
if Korean reunited, I would laugh to awake from my night dream. Because I can know more korean girls from their country. I mean civilians . do not get me wrong,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-17 00:41:15 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 03:19 , Processed in 0.035879 second(s), 13 queries .