AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4297|回复: 13

"Fun" Erika@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-15 20:35:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What a surprise, I didn't expect the session to be so delightful, WOW!   After reading reviews, I felt some good vibes about Erika, fellow Bro's rated her attitude quite high and I concur its legit.  She's been in my cross hairs, but Mississauga is a mission.  Luckily I had some business to do there, so I took the opportunity to check her out.  

Erika@AsianSexyBabe

Face: 8.8 - 23-25 years old, small head, bedroom eyes, soft lips, lots of smiles, seductive/naughty

Body: 8.9 - 5'4" 100-105 lbs, thin frame, natural perky B's, silky smooth skin, juicy kitty with some whiskers on top, nice ass.

Service: 9.5 - SF2, BBBJ/BLS, DATY, Digits, lots of DFK/LFK, 69, CIM!

Attitude: 10 - Yes!  Maybe because I wasn't expecting it, she is a fantastic GFE!  YMMV

Damage: 180/45m

Repeat: FUCKIN' EH!  I NEED TO REPEAT.

Door opens, a joyful looking girl hiding behind the door welcomes me in.  She was wearing matching red/black sexy Christmas themed undies and looked so happy to see me.  I felt her seduction immediately as she took the initiative to start LFK/DFK while helping me with my shirt.  Chemistry and connection clicked instantly, and I felt naughty and energized with a huge smile on my face.  Enter SF2, usually I like to build some rapport, but none was needed because the intimacy was dialed up with continued LFK/DFK and a nice water flute.  Onto the bed, passionate GFE DFK, lots of eye contact, we were tangled in lust, what an incredible feeling.  Her natural B's and tiny lin's were a delight to suck and nibble on, all the while I watch her stick her tongue out, drawing me in to DKF some more.  The passion was mind-blowing and I was ready to eat her out, her kitty was so pretty to look at which made it even more appetizing.  I got so much pleasure seeing her in such enjoyment while I serviced her with my tongue and finger.  Did I mention eye contact and her tongue sticking out, yes more of that.  I was probably down there for 15 minutes, it was that fucking good, sweet, fresh and juicy.  After I let her O a couple of times as felt her kitty muscles squeeze my finger, I licked up her juices and we continued to DFK, so hot!  Now I was ready for her to return the favour, and I earned a spectacular BBBJ/BLS.  A couple of times I had to tell her to take it easy, as I almost exploded.  When she did slow it down, it was super sexy, eye contact and licking the head like she was enjoying a soft serve ice cream cone.  The foreplay was intense, we did 69, more DATY and lots of passionate DFK.  We were both ready to FK, she starts on top with CG/ACG, we were taking turns FK each other.  She would bounce and grind for a while and then I take over to pump and bang, we go back and forth to maintain stamina, it was wild.  We then switch to DFK mish, this is where I take total control.  I was pounding hard with intense fury and animalistic rage, building the pressure to what will be a thrusting power jizz detonation.  I look into her eyes "baby I want you to suck all my c_m out", I pull back, rip the dome off and unload a CIM dynamite!  Bombaclat!  I FK love CIM.

Woah, I had no preparation nor anticipation of my session with Erika.  We had such a great time together, it felt very natural.  I love how she enjoys kissing me, even during cuddling, 2nd SF2 and all the way until I walked out the door.  I don't know why there hasn't been more generous reviews for her, maybe its YMMV, I walked out with a smile.  Erika is sweet, sexy, seductive, naughty and so much fun!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-15 20:44:11 | 显示全部楼层
So high score! Better than Lena?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-15 20:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
TimHortons 发表于 2015-12-15 20:44
So high score! Better than Lena?

The score is based on combined average.  Her attitude at 10 brings it up, I actually like her more than Lena solely because the attitude and connection.  One's good character, enhances their beauty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-15 22:00:25 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion Lena is better. I repeats Erika once though she is very close to me while I repeated Lena multiple times though I had to go to NY to see her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-15 22:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
I have seen erika when she was at sexy cat, both times i exploded inside of her in cg, she has powerful hips, i am happy you got cim, did she spit out right away or did she show you???
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-16 01:43:52 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2015-12-15 22:00
In my opinion Lena is better. I repeats Erika once though she is very close to me while I repeated L ...

Lena is prettier, and my connection with her was quite good, however Erika took the chemistry up one notch.  For me the passion out weighs beauty and Erika brought me to another level.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-16 01:47:14 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2015-12-15 22:10
I have seen erika when she was at sexy cat, both times i exploded inside of her in cg, she has power ...

No show lol, she did look up at me, but then went to the bathroom, and I heard her horking out my seed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-16 02:01:24 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2015-12-16 01:47
No show lol, she did look up at me, but then went to the bathroom, and I heard her horking out my  ...

thats too bad, I remember Yuko from mw used to show me all the time after I CIM, and she would pass it to my mouth and we would snowball a bit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-16 02:19:43 | 显示全部楼层
The score with exactly 0.1 is like real
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-17 02:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
lol Bombaclat! this review was funny as hell. gj cimdigg
i personally seen lena once and i never repeated i never really found her to be hot like everyone thinks.
But i do remember all of the chinese lovers brought enough flower her freakin condo it was like a flower shop.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 15:43 , Processed in 0.044040 second(s), 13 queries .