找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: rocksex

排排坐,等Cathy(@Moonwaiting)~~

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-9 20:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2015-12-9 18:26
Some of the wolves on here are so funny/desperate.

MW has an army of OGs or "whales", who book mult ...

yes you are right, at least one guy i know, he usually 2 hours booking every week, and sometimes wrap the whole day, the most important point is he is not a picky guy so as long as the quality is not too low he is happy with that.
competition with them is fierce and bloody. Which side you belongs to?  The 'margin' customer who has only margin effect or a towering existence who has big effect on a garage's business?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 20:27:53 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-12-9 15:48
At least now Bro is feeling not so long a lineup with B ????

C is 'new' which means the 'fresh girl effect' has not died out, so assuming the same competitiveness with B,
C gets more people want to try her out now. I do not know exactly how hard to book B, because I do not want to taste the 'bitterness' of the hassle , over crowded  and the feel of turning enjoyment into competition.
Those said, I still wanna try C in the near future for once, and once is all because i dislike the feel of turning enjoyment into competition. After all, for ASB  BH or Pg ,I never worried about the availability of booking. Gradually I want to avoid myself with the hassles regarding booking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 20:50:54 | 显示全部楼层
打了电话直接说没有。。。。以后也约不到。太夸张了。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 21:05:01 | 显示全部楼层
daniubi 发表于 2015-12-9 18:21
先是barbie复出火到不行,然后又暂时请到cath女神加把火,不知道下一步是什么 ...

恕我还是未能明白,这为何能称之为一步很大的棋。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 21:16:32 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-12-9 20:16
yes you are right, at least one guy i know, he usually 2 hours booking every week, and sometimes w ...

I'm "invisible" so not on either side.

But you brought up a good point. I also don't like getting into "competition" over the hunt as I feel it takes enjoyment out of a fun hobby that should be about having a good time. I'm also not a competitive person (except in business).

Also believe it or not for a garage like MW that has been around more than 10+ yrs no one customer can touch them not even "whales" or people with "review cred".

Not only do they have an army of regulars but they have an even shit ton more of "long tail" customers. These are people who hunt maybe once every 1-3 months but theres like thousands of them. I've built an entire business off the long tail so I know how powerful it must be for them.

Anyway lets hope the Cathy effect takes some heat of Barbie and hopefully the guy that wrapped Roxy releases her soon lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 21:21:26 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟们,她没有那么好 我第一次见她 当时就想走。以后再没有找过她。兄弟我也嫖了十几年。觉得很多女孩都比她好。只是各有所好罢了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 21:21:49 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟们,她没有那么好 我第一次见她 当时就想走。以后再没有找过她。兄弟我也嫖了十几年。觉得很多女孩都比她好。只是各有所好罢了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 21:28:14 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2015-12-9 21:16
I'm "invisible" so not on either side.

But you brought up a good point. I also don't like getting ...

The " long tail customers" you mentioned i guess belongs the area of CRM customer relationship management.

And I guess the Roxy issue is complicated, she might not be wrapped but her absenteeism may be due to some strange reasons, which i am not clear.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 21:44:08 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-12-9 15:47
Not even for loyal customer Bro W.  I think you could be top ten customers there, at least in term ...

The 'Harvard law school' is only an analogy...
Obama does not need to compete with grassroots to feed himself.
Same as President Mao, North Korea President Kim, 太子党 etc.
It is a ridiculous joke to say that 太子党 need to buy sex service outside because they have privatized precious scarce resources. Some of them have private 后宫, unimaginable for grassroots.
Same applies for Obama, IF he needs, then the resources will almost automatically come to him.  
those are example of social inequality , social hierarchy and how the socially scarce resources distribute among people.
Saying the things about C, since the price is inefficient to reach a equilibrium as now you see there is a huge shortage existing. Some other things need to be relied on to allocate the scarce resource among customers. As for what those"things" are expect price, to be honest i am not very clear.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 21:53:57 | 显示全部楼层
Another thing needs to be pointed out, Cathy only works 6 hrs per day, so it could be much difficult to see her than Barbie. I don't even try it, lol too hard to see her.
But I have to appreciate what Andy does, he actually try to recruit and recall these girls back to the field I am wondering if he could bring Wynn or Love back too
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 22:43 , Processed in 0.046816 second(s), 11 queries .