AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5239|回复: 18

TOFTT Clover@Barbiehouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-4 19:05:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Clover's pictures looked very tempting, so I decided to TOFTT.  I was hoping to be the first, but there must be at least two other bro's who the made bookings well in advanced lol.

Clover@Barbiehouse  (Report Card 8.4/10)

Face: 7.5 - 25-27 years old, lots of smiles, wide angular shape, certain angles are cute, ps pics made it look better but doable.

Body: 7.7 - 5'5", 110-115 lbs, more meaty but not fat, soft natural C's, nice round ass, juicy shaved kitty, little tummy but okay, skin is good, white.  Very similar to Bella@MW.

Service: 8.9 - DFK/LFK, BBBJ/BLS, DATY, Digits, SF2 (only clean, which I prefer).

Attitude: 9.5 - Very friendly, not shy at all, good english, engaging, sweet GFE, felt very comfortable, good chemistry.

Damage: 140/hh

Repeat: Worth a repeat, her attitude is her best asset.

Door opens, a friendly girl wearing matching white bra/panties and see through top welcomes me in, not what I was hoping for but very doable.  Right from the start she was very engaging, not shy, hh to the room.  Some small talk as we undressed ourselves, but here is when I could tell that we would click.  She grabs my hands and arms and pulls me in behind her grabbing her titties, telling me that it will keep me warm because its cold outside.  Very nice and touching GFE.  SF2 was just cleaning and we got acquainted, lots of smiles.

Onto the bed, we start with DFK/LFK her on top with good passion.  She then starts her routine with nipple sucking, I told her I don't like it, so she moves down and points to my JJ and says "you like this better?"  "Much better!"  From now on, no more nipple roaming for me, mm's face is either in my face or on my JJ.  She starts off only BLS, very nice, I like the spot in between my balls and my shit hole, excellent.  She then proceeds to BBBJ, not the best technique but she really tries to please, good effort.  We switch it up, cause I love me some DATY.  Very responsive as I grab a titty with one hand and pop a finger in with my other hand.  Very smooth, shaved, fresh and juicy, my favourite.  After an enjoyable dining session, I get up for some more BBBJ and then pop on the dome to start in mish.  Passionate DFK/LFK with smiles in between.  Kitty was really juicy and the feeling was spot on.  I only stayed with mish because of the good chemistry we had looking into each others eyes.  So I went full throttle and pounded away until I blew inside.  We both saw satisfaction!  She helped me clean up and then cuddled for another 5mins having a nice casual conversation while the whole time her hands sensually stroking around my JJ.  No clock watching at all, by the time she suggested to shower, my time was already up.  Sorry to the guy waiting after me, but I think she's not to aware of the scheduling from the boss yet or I was lucky to get a little extra time, YMMV.

For me, Clover's attitude and personality was top grade, many brothers should enjoy her company.  I don't think she is new to the industry, I could be wrong.  Maybe some old school brothers could verify.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-8 11:00:48 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review! How is she compared to Bunny, Clara, Star and Abby?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-8 12:27:20 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2015-12-8 11:00
thanks for the review! How is she compared to Bunny, Clara, Star and Abby?

I Didn't try Abby and didn't write a report for Clara, she was gone for a while, back for a week and disappeared again.

Base on my preference and experience:

Face: Bunny>Clara>Star>Clover

Body: Bunny>Clara>Star>Clover

Service: All about the same

Attitude: Clover>Bunny=Star=Clara

Overall: Bunny>Clara>Star>Clover
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-8 12:59:45 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2015-12-8 12:27
I Didn't try Abby and didn't write a report for Clara, she was gone for a while, back for a week a ...

Thx Bro! we have the same tastes in rankink the girls!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-8 13:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
nice review thx bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-16 22:04:12 | 显示全部楼层
This girl can really take a pounding, i find her very freaky, seems like she enjoys fetishes, i find her eyes very suductive
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-16 22:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
lol she is freaky! i cim'd her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-17 01:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2015-12-16 22:34
lol she is freaky! i cim'd her

honestly CIM has become such a deal breaker for me, a girl who is willing to CIM and even swirl it around on her tongue is going to be my forever repeat,

Girls without CIM i find myself steering away now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-17 01:30:27 | 显示全部楼层
WOW
great reead!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-17 03:11:12 | 显示全部楼层
honestly, if she can cum in my mouth when I DATY when I should be able to CIM as well, this girl seems to be a winner!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 12:52 , Processed in 0.036665 second(s), 13 queries .