AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7115|回复: 15

Lush@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-4 02:13:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This sweet girl I thought would never come back from Seoul as many of them usually do not come back. She did and seeing her a few days ago I am a believer that miracles happen. Her session is very unique. First she will ask you to lie down and she will massage your body, literally with her beautiful breasts (she has a really nice tatoo-ask her about it as getting into a conversation with her is the best part of getting to know her) and her tongue. Wow. Every part of your body will be in tingles. This was good because I was more sensitive..really nice sensations. She will go down on you like no other as well. Full passion BBBJ and I can tell she really loves what she does. YMMV though but you will get good eye contact. Be warned though, she told me she does not like rough play. I did not get into details but those wolves that had to end sessions early..ha ha. Treat her with respect and she will return the favour like no other. She's not mechanical unlike some other girls and is very receptive to touch. Her moans drive me a little crazy too. I think her minimum booking is 45 minutes but next time I will book the hour and enjoy her full experience more. Check with Vivi and she can let you know. Lush is tight and with DATY she gets right into it too. She is clean shaven and she'll allow digits once she gets to know you as well. She is worth booking multiple sessions because every time the experience gets better and better. She does multiple positions which is great and the best part is that it feels natural moving from one position to another. Again, not mechanical. Full GFE with occasional hints of bad girl PSE . Kissing her is like no other experience too. I'm writing this now and can still her beautiful eyes. Big, brown and full of curiosity. Repeat for sure because she is the full package. Our gift from Korea is back.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 06:21:30 | 显示全部楼层
which garage?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 06:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
楼主就是A SB。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 08:31:56 | 显示全部楼层

Yes, member since NOV29, suspicious case of "undercover agent".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 08:46:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks brothers!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 09:44:38 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-12-4 08:31
Yes, member since NOV29, suspicious case of "undercover agent".

You are right on, Mr. Dragon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 09:53:51 | 显示全部楼层
Is lush around YONGE/FINCH?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 10:56:33 | 显示全部楼层
lush is a girl who service you with skill and heart devoted into that, but she has flaws ,
to raise from a "service queen" to a true goddess/queen level, she has to improve her appearance to strengthen her overall competitiveness, since a customer does not have requirement only for service, but also for appearance especially when there exists competition in the market. Those said, i am not saying Ms.lush is a girl whose appearance is not attractive at all, just saying comparatively with other girls whose appearance has stronger competitiveness than hers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 14:53:44 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-12-4 10:56
lush is a girl who service you with skill and heart devoted into that, but she has flaws ,
to raise ...

'Service Queen' is something the girls can control. But 'Looks' is a whole different beast. How can you can from a 7 to a 9, unless you have total plastic surgery. Even then, there's no guarantee, otherwize everone will look like 范冰冰.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-4 19:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with APOC. They cancelled a beauty pageant in Korea because the women all looked the same lol. Turns out the surgeon was the same With Lush, it's her eyes that hypnotize me Her service though is just amazing I find. Too many girls that just lie there...boring for me. Lush's smile lights up a room. Yeah, I did just join 747 because the reviews are better than red board. I just added the '2'. I'll be making more reviews on 747. Better audience.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-23 05:02 , Processed in 0.051548 second(s), 14 queries .