AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Can MM reject a client for whatever reason?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-3 19:06:37 | 显示全部楼层
被拒绝过两次,一次是Backpage的亚洲老C9,$60hh那种,半夜去的,涂个大白脸我还也为是撞了鬼,刚想逃,她跟我说“I don't see Chinese customers”,给我乐的。

一次是被香芋包,我说想见见她室友,mm伤自尊了,拒绝服务。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-3 20:37:17 | 显示全部楼层
I have never been blacklisted or have a door not open on me. On several occasions usually with Indian or black girls depending on the smell sometimes junior decides to not function. Most girls usually don't mind older guys as long as hygiene is good.. But besides being black there isn't much restrictions an average mm won't take nowadays. A mm can blacklist you for a number of reasons.. If she has a lot of regular customers who treat her better and are more professional. Or if you're too big and deliberately try to fuck her extra hard. Hygiene is a big thing too.. If she sees that you have 3 big pimples on your junior of course she will freak out. Sometimes they just don't like you.. No connection.. All silence and weird fetishes.. My last and only mm exgf told me there was this guy who liked to fuck her armpit. Yet no matter how many mm I see there's always an inconvenient road for me to follow.

A week ago from today my main mm decided to stop seeing me.. I greeted her with a "what number am I today in the list of guys who banged you earlier " .. It all went downhill from here... At this poiny she probably already decided to black list me.. Barely made the shower... After giving me a bbbj and mounting me.. She decides to give me a blast. She really went off about me being an asshole.. I don't blame her.. She said I could walk out and not pay.. She will pay shop with her pocket money.. No women ever gave me such a piercing look before in my life. Would it be fucked to say I'm in love with her?   

We all want what we can't get.
What a time to be alive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-3 20:50:53 | 显示全部楼层
Interesting, I just had this topic of conversation with a mm today.  The main reason for rejection for her, is if she feels that her health/safety could be in jeopardy.  She told me she had rejected a client because she saw track marks on his arm, and that he looked sketched out on drugs.  They pay attention to many things to ensure that their well being is first and foremost.  Of course there are other factors of YMMV, if a mm saw a client and wanted to throw up because she's human too and rejects, that's fair play because it works both ways.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-3 21:22:18 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-12-3 19:06
被拒绝过两次,一次是Backpage的亚洲老C9,$60hh那种,半夜去的,涂个大白脸我还也为是撞了鬼,刚想逃,她 ...

当初我在楼下等香芋包等了 将近2个小时
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-3 23:21:47 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-12-3 21:22
当初我在楼下等香芋包等了 将近2个小时

You are either a patiento man or sorry to say stupid then.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-3 23:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2015-12-3 20:50
Interesting, I just had this topic of conversation with a mm today.  The main reason for rejection f ...

I was in the living room with a bro who is waiting his turn following his buddy.  I was turned off by him while in the same room to talk to MM.  I finished with MM roommates already. Kind of feeling bad that I could share MM who was with these two clients
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-3 23:31:57 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2015-12-3 20:50
Interesting, I just had this topic of conversation with a mm today.  The main reason for rejection f ...

Safety should always be of the utmost importance
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 01:12:35 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-12-3 19:06
被拒绝过两次,一次是Backpage的亚洲老C9,$60hh那种,半夜去的,涂个大白脸我还也为是撞了鬼,刚想逃,她 ...

二师兄不会是因为头像被拒绝吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 01:20:43 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2015-12-3 20:37
I have never been blacklisted or have a door not open on me. On several occasions usually with India ...

oh,you got a mm exgirlfriend before ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-4 02:22:46 | 显示全部楼层
I know MM's that turn away younger men too. They say it's too much trouble. No pay, robberies, they bring in friends when the door is unlocked etc. I know it sounds bad (not to be racist) but black guys get turned away too. In fact, an MM told me once that one guy on the phone told her he was black and that he didn't want to get turned away if he showed up. He had a typical last name and he mentioned this too. Another MM I know had to take off two days because of size...she learned the hard way and does not take black guys...again, not to sound racist but that's the MM reality I guess.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 22:01 , Processed in 0.036108 second(s), 11 queries .