AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9193|回复: 5

Kiss@BarbieHouse & Lena@Moonwaiting & Emma(private)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-3 14:44:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sorry Brothers, Cantonese is my first language and mothertongue, however I don't know how to read or write, so this triple review will be in english

I went to so see Lena at Moonwaiting 2 weeks ago
face 8.5
boobs 8.5
ass 6 (very flat)
general figure 8, absolutly no fat on her body -WOW-
service, 7
attitude 2

Typical me, called up MW and said " whos availible right now?"
went straight to yonge/finch and she opened the door, very cute, she looked like one of my co-workers which was very awkward, she was very sensitive with her boobs, they were basically off limits. she made me cum really quick and basically kicked me out.
deffinatly would not repeat, very awkward, uncomfortable and rushed. left with my dick happy but still...

Then next was Emma

Face 8.5
Boobs 8.5
Ass 8.5
Figure 8.5
service 10
attitude 10

She let me in and to be honest a little bit disapointed, brothers said she looked 100% like her pictures but she looked a bit different.
She took me in, shower, and cleaned my asshole for like 2 minutes which I thought was weird, went to room and did foreplay, she laid next to me wrapped her legs and body arround mine and cuddled and kissed for a bit which was amazing because thats something your GF would be doing. she then kept on kissing me and said "OMG so young, kept on kissing me, rubbing her cheeks on mine and like rubbing them, ( felt kinda weird but I guess she thought I was cute, my personal life is really busy no time to mix girls so hunting is perfect for me). She asked how old I was and when I said I was earlier 20ies, she pinched my cheecks rubbed her face on mine and was like OMGGGGGGG SOOO CUTEE. She started to BBBJ and RIMMING and I thought it was amazing, her BBBJ isnt the best, there was some teeth and it wasnt as watery as some other girls but she kept on touching my hands and my thighs and I thought that was amazing. She asked me if I wanted to 69 and OMG, no smell, no taste it was amazing, very clean and hygenic. We fucked for a while, she rode me and what not and she told me, hey time is up soon bb, pinched my cheeks and asked me if I wanted to cum in her mouth, I said yes, BBBJ wasnt super great so I couldnt come, she stroked me for a while and we kissed and I finally reached a point where I needed to focus and forced myself to cum, For some reason I couldn't walk straight and I was really dizzy after, she held my hand to the shower, washed me up, she dried me, and gave me a big kiss before I had to go.
Repeat 80% chance

Kiss @ BH
face 7
body 7
ass 7
figure 7
service 7
attitude 10

impluse on this one, my friend was his first time and we called for a meal in the same building, I wasnt down to wait for 30 minutes so I went and got myself a meal.
she opened the door, looked like a korean school girl, her english was amazing and very talkative, told me about her school in korea, her siblings and her parents, very personable and talkative which was a plus, took a shower, couldn't get hard because it was so impluse, I was tired and I was just with my FWB earlier. We went to the room and she felt very "new" didn't really know how to kiss, or anything else, was okay with BBBJ, she put on the rubber and she couldn't get it on and said " are these too small? CBC are so big" ( ego feeding, amazing ) when I put in in it felt as if I was trying to stuff my dick inside a virgin, it was so tight and it felt as if she was trying to squeeze my dick with her pussy. She screamed and moaned really loudly and told me to go slow, she rode me for a bit and then I turned her on her back, and put her legs together and fucked her as deep as I could go, it was so strange, I bottumed out, and she started to go dig her nails in my back and bite her lips and that was so fucking hot, it made me even more hard and I started to push when I bottumed out and her eyes started to roll back and she was moaning really hard, she stopped for a second, put her hand on my face and said fuck, you are going to kill me, threw her head back and went limp for a few seconds, she woke up and said please, come for me, I'm going to be late, fucked her for a bit longer and came inside her, she wraped her legs and her arms arround me, said thank you, kissed for a bit and then we went to the shower, she had troubles walking and was quivvering for a bit. Either this girl is really that new or shes been arround and she knows how to make you feel great. I would spent every nickle and dime just to fuck her again, she gave the ultimate GFE,

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-3 17:32:29 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the reviews I agree Lena has like no ass but shes still ok.

Your review really make me wanna see Emma never got a chance as im 90% a last minute booker. surprised her bj isnt top notch though.

Kiss also worth a try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-3 21:35:46 | 显示全部楼层
OP reminds me of a new chiggaboi for some reason. Good reviews.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-3 21:44:41 | 显示全部楼层
Lena还行吧。。。虽然有些抵抗。但总体还行
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-4 00:46:43 | 显示全部楼层
d00little 发表于 2015-12-3 21:35
OP reminds me of a new chiggaboi for some reason. Good reviews.

Yup, relatively new in hunting, and totally a chiggaboy,

I think attitude is biggest turn on, Emma and kiss will get 100% repeat, (if walet permits) however, Lena, never ever, even though she is 1million% smoking hot
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-12 01:41:37 | 显示全部楼层
Went to see kiss again, I enjoy fucking her sooooo muxhh! she was shaking and forgot to look at the clock, she found out time is up when garage called xD. grreat great session.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 16:53 , Processed in 0.034655 second(s), 13 queries .