AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3518|回复: 8

Daisy @ Candyshop

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-11-28 00:18:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After taking a long hiatus due to being in a commited relationship I felt the urge to hunt so I was on the prowl today. I wanted something closeby and readily avilable so I browsed around for a while until I came across candyshop. I was a little reluctant at first due to previous owner's business practices but took a chance.

Met with Daisy who happens to be chinese. Didn't go in with much expectations but was pleasantly surprised when the door opened. She's got this hot sister look to her. Started off with regular routine, sf2, then onto bed and she cleaned me very thoroughly with baby wipes. I was amazed by her hygenic practices which is A plus in my books.

We started slow by getting a little personal with light groping which lead to her softly kissing my body from head to junior lol. Next, she started working on my buddy with this great rhythem going. Very enthusiastic bbbj. She was down there for a good 10 minutes, that's way longer than any girlfriends or fwbs I've been with!

Things started getting heated and I was rock solid by this point. I asked her for the dome and to hop on. She rode me many ways, cg, reverse cg and asian cg. I wanted to return the favour so I bent her backwards and started going to town on her in doggy. This girl definitely took every power thrust I threw at her. I have been on a bit of a dry spell so I had all this pent up sexual frustration. At one point, I had almost all my body weight on her but she took everything like a champ.

I was getting tired at this point so I flipped her over into mish and started thrusting vigorously. I felt the build up coming, I could feel my balls tightening while slapping her ass as I was slamming into her. All that plus the image of her nice busty tits brought me over to the edge and I exploded inside. We were both panting and sweaty at this point. Luckily for me, there weren't any other appointments lined up so she offered me a massage front & back. I fell asleep towards the end cause I was pooped.

A good session for my comeback. gonna catch up on a little reading and hope to find more gems like this.

Won't rate her facially due to me not having seen anyone else in a while. But she had a nice figure, 8.5/10 with really well done man mades. You'll love her if you enjoy spinners. Small perky ass with tight toned skin. Not an ounce of fat. Age-wize she's probably mid-late twenties. Didn't see any wrinkles on her face or hands. Service was top notch. Would repeat down the road after I've tried more variety lol. Damage was $140+small tip (extended massage haha)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-28 00:42:20 | 显示全部楼层
really nice review thanks a lot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-28 00:52:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-28 01:21:28 | 显示全部楼层
》I could feel my balls tightening while slapping her ass as I was slamming into her
viewer discretion is advised
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-28 09:20:46 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like a good meal
I will try later on
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-29 20:16:43 | 显示全部楼层
》Won't rate her facially due to me not having seen anyone else in a while.
Huh? After years of wandering betw d4u, ed n sg, u cant rate a gal by basic instinct?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-30 22:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
又系一件乳牛哦
我欢喜
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-7 13:06:42 | 显示全部楼层
乳牛?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-7 13:46:30 | 显示全部楼层
big boobs  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 16:19 , Processed in 0.035126 second(s), 13 queries .