AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8561|回复: 19

Juicy-Hoshi@Independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-11-4 01:33:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yes, yet another “Juicy” review, for your pleasure.

Juicy-Hoshi@Independent

Face: 8.0 – She’s attractive, not cute nor hot, but a good looking girl.  26-28 years old.  Better than the video.

Body: 8.9 – 5’7” 105-110 lbs, sexy and fit, on the thin side but not bony.  Good skin, natural B’s match well, nice butt (could be meatier), JUICY, good package overall.  (If her kitty was shaved, 9.0+, it needed a trim)

Service: 9.7 - The hype is real, almost perfection.  Her bbbj&bls skills are top notch non-stop, dt, daty, digits, dfk, 69, CIM like a champ.  Service wize, she’s ready, willing and able.

Attitude: 8.9 – I was expecting more passion and chemistry, which there was, but maybe she’s having an off day or it’s me ymmv.  Nonetheless, there was a good connection, some eye-contact, she was very nice and warm, slutty at times, hence the 8.9, maybe I was hoping for a 9.0+ (selfish me).  More pse than gfe.

Damage: 45m/180

Repeat: Once bullets are reloaded.

Door opens, a nice attractive young women is hiding behind the door, wearing a white mini-dress welcomes me with a smile.  My initial thought was “hmm, not bad better than I thought, bonus”.  She gives me a hug and grabs my hand to lead me to the room.  As she helps with my clothes, we have a relax/chill conversation.  She then kneels down and grabs my jj with a slutty look and says “oh, you are ready!”  I replied “yes I am”.  She then says “shower” and continues to grip my jj pulling me towards the bathroom.  That minor detail pulling on my jj felt special, I was in fun mode.  Now, during sf2, it was just cleaning and small talk, nothing extra which was fine, more time to enjoy where it really matters.  Into the bedroom, the main event, “let’s get ready to rumble!”  We start to dfk (like some others have said, there’s a slight odour on her breath, but not over powering.  I’m sure she has to deal with worse).  She then drops to her knees and in front of her three mirrors, begins to show off her bbbj&bls skills.  Wow, non-stop sucking and licking, some dt and then more licking and sucking, and from time to time she will look up to make sure that I’m enjoying her technique.  Now, as I’m really enjoying her action, she says “mmm… ho ho mei ar”, “mmm… tastes so good” in Cantonese.  Oh yeah!  She wants a taste of full blast, I had to stop her.  Got onto the bed and I get on top with some passionate dfk and her body is mine to please.  Her titties and linlin’s match her package well, great feel and perfect to suck on.  I then move down to some fine dining, and Juicy is “Juicy”.  Like I mentioned above, she needed a trim but it’s all good.  Her juicy lips were also meaty, great to suck on, I added some finger popping and more juices continued to flow.  She then says “I want you” and jumps back on my jj for more sucking.  I tell her “Baby I want to eat you some more”, so she turns around and we do 69 for a bit, and I get to admire that juicy kitty.  Time to bang!  “I need you now baby” I say.  She gets off and now she is face down ass up and still continued to bbbj.  DAMN… this girl needs a championship belt hanging on her wall for her bj routine, incredible.   So I reached over to finger play that wet kitty and while also pumping that face dt style.  She is really working my jj like she knows that there’s a prize cumming.  Oh she’s gonna get a big prize, fxxk yeah!  Probably two thirds of the entire session she was on a suck fest.  Now, it’s really time to bang!  Start on mish with dfk, the look, the sounds and the juiciness feel fantastic.  Next is doggy, looking into the mirror as I pound away.  I can feel the juices running down her thighs as I continued to pump, bang bang!  I usually KO quick when in doggy so I try to hold on, I lean up to her ear, “baby I want you to suck all my cxm”.  She replies “Okay baby”, so I lay back and she jumps right on it.  Her head swinging left and right with her mouth sucking on tight, she really wants it bad.  I grab the back her head behind the neck with one hand, and then the side of her head with the other hand and super pump action like 30-40 times, building up the pressure holding and holding until the point of no return.  OMFG!!  No mercy, full on assault, extended drum magazine AK-47 full auto I unloaded point blank, blasted CIM.  It felt like it was going to blow out the back of her head.  My hands are still gripping on her head and face as I fire off the final rounds.  She took it all, fxxking eh!  Booyah!  As I laid back and drained out, she went to the bathroom to “fresh up”, I then realized that my time is already up.  When she came back in, she says “wow, ley ho dor ar”, “wow, you had so much”.  “Really?” I say, with a grin on my face.  Knowing that I have overstayed, she then says “lets rest for a bit” and she snuggles in my arms and we chat for five minutes.  We get cleaned up in the shower, I get dressed, kiss, kiss and goodbye.  

Juicy is super cool!  She knows that her service is well worth the value and she deserves to earn her business.  

PS, My “Johnnie” says thank you!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-4 01:41:49 | 显示全部楼层
Cim meal always match my taste. i definitely go try. Thanks for the recommendation. bros
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-4 04:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
英文不好表示看起来真费劲= =。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-4 05:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
The ancient吹哥was a cumming gor, the LZ is a juicy gor.  "the juices running down her thighs" - maybe she was peeing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-4 17:58:38 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2015-11-4 05:47
The ancient吹哥was a cumming gor, the LZ is a juicy gor.  "the juices running down her thighs" - may ...

>>LZ is a juicy gor.  "the juices running down her thighs" - maybe she was peeing!

Gals cuold cum and ejaculate like guys. m
Most likely, it's fluids from the anal lube leaking out from her ass.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-4 18:01:14 | 显示全部楼层
Whoa! what a wild ride! How did you manage to unload the TT from doggy ass fuck to CIM in fraction of seconds?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-11-4 19:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2015-11-4 18:01
Whoa! what a wild ride! How did you manage to unload the TT from doggy ass fuck to CIM in fraction o ...

Nono, I pulled out for her to make me cum.  There was another 1-2 minutes of face fuck to CIM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-4 19:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2015-11-4 19:27
Nono, I pulled out for her to make me cum.  There was another 1-2 minutes of face fuck to CIM.

oh, isn't it a bareback doggy fuck? Bros, ur the bull, so far 4 gals in one week!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-11-4 19:53:42 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2015-11-4 19:44
oh, isn't it a bareback doggy fuck? Bros, ur the bull, so far 4 gals in one week!

Bareback!  No way, that's too reckless braveheart for me bro.  Also, the meals were within a month, a week would be too rich, I need to cut down already.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-4 20:25:52 | 显示全部楼层
she did $140 for 30 min before.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 03:44 , Processed in 0.039414 second(s), 13 queries .