AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2027|回复: 2

Kaylee@AsianSexyBabe~ late review~ 值得一試~

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-28 06:04:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Felt horny one evening, just called ASB to order some Korean meal.  Arrived early, after a slight wait, went up to dine.   
Pretty face behind the door, a little tall, friendly greet and off to shower.  The regular process in the shower, washed me like a baby, did have water flute.  Started off with very good BBBJ, very experienced, took her sweet time to do it, then she turned around to offer me 69.  Clean taco, smelled fresh, licked with pleasure.  After a bit, she put on the hat for me and started CG hard, had her nature large jugs in my face was pretty pleasing.  I played while she rode me away.  Missionary was good, DFK all the way, she moaned nicely and felt really close when i was ramming her deep.  Didn't remember if doggy happened since it was a few days ago.  Getting old and memory is not my best field.  Anyways, only had time to do an HH session so the time was almost up.  I rushed and finished in her in missionary.   She cleaned me off nicely and headed to shower, donated, and kissed goodbye.  

Booking: 9, always easy with sms, slight wait but understandable
Face: 7.8, Pretty girl, MCOT, slightly older though, late 20s to early 30s.  Smiled all the time.  
Body: 8, a bit taller, nature boobs, very soft, curvey with little bit meat.  feels good to hold.  
Service: 9, offers everything i would need, water flute, bbbj, daty, etc. she was very experienced and skillful.  
Attitude: 9, super friendly, smiled all the time, english is actually pretty ok, better than average korean mm. Not clock watcher at all, i could swear i must have gone over my hh.  Hugged and kissed like a real gf.  Pampered me like a big sister at times but sometimes acting very cute.  Singing or humming all the time, very happy girl.  Love her personality.  
Repeat:  yes if i have more time.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-28 06:27:05 | 显示全部楼层
有那么好吗?你把那些女神往哪里搁?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-28 16:44:25 | 显示全部楼层
Similar to another review - only 180 degree different.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 15:12 , Processed in 0.035304 second(s), 13 queries .