AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4762|回复: 9

authentic gourmet HK dimsum ~ Barbie @ VIP SPA

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-22 03:57:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The hunting pals alerted me about the arrival of a hot student MM sighted at VIP Spa. Her name is Barbie and she is a visa student from Hong Kong with a face and body that lives up to her name. Knowing that these rare gem types don't stick around very long, I made room in my jam packed schedule to see her. I got there around 7:00pm and was told that Barbie is busy. I'm a shy guy who doesn't like sitting at the spa and seeing my fellow bros so I left them the number of my hunting phone and told them to call me when she is available while I waited at the nearby Tim Hortons. As my hearted raced with anticipation for my upcoming meal I also wondered if the other single men sitting at Timmies are also waiting for their turn at one of the many nearby spas.

After what seemed like forever but in reality was more like 20-25minutes I get the call. Mamasan leads me into the big room with double beds and private shower which I requested because like I said I'm a shy guy who doesn't like doing a catwalk wearing nothing but a bath towel. I take a quick shower and then laid down on the bed. Soon Barbie walks in and my little guy nearly stabs a hole through the bed. She is friggin hot and not only that, there's something special about her. She's hot in her own unique way. Unlike kimchi mms who might be hot but all look more or less the same. Barbie's look is one of a kind and she exudes a charming confidence in herself. She is sexy and she knows it. Barbie has a short black hair that is a bit tomboyish but I think gives her character. She's a got tiny tattoo on her otherwize white unblemished skin. Boobs are the real deal, no silicone in those lovely B cup mounds of soft female flesh.

As a novice her massage skills will take time to develop but I don't know if she will be around for that long. We hit it off quite well once she found that I also spoke Cantonese and from from Hong Kong. I didn't ask her anything too personal but she isn't shy to talk about herself. I guess that is chemistry. Of course once things started heating up there was no more talking, just the sound of her soft skin bodysliding against mine. Her warm pussy glided ever so briefly against my hard cock and there was intense urge to do the forbidden deed but I managed to control my little head. After a while she reached between my legs and gently stroked my already on the brink of bursting cock and then it was over. As she cleaned me up I got a few last gropes of her boobies before quickly showering and paying my dues and leaving.

age 20s
face 8.5
body 8.5
service 7.5
attitude 9

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-22 07:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks.  Almost feels like a must try.  7.5 on service prevents me from going 100%.  Was it typical body slide like she slides a couple of times and goes for finish?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-22 19:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
Dropped by today asking for Barbie.  Does she have big eyes and a bob style cut?  If so then from my point view, totally not for face Fulkerson.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-22 19:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry stupid smartphone auto correct.

What I meant was her face is not for face fuckers.  Maybe the MPAs were trying to pull a fast one on me as the keeper did not seem present to run the show.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-22 21:50:13 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2015-10-22 19:26
Sorry stupid smartphone auto correct.

What I meant was her face is not for face fuckers.  Maybe th ...

No, you've got the right person. Her face isn't exactly the biggest instant turn-on, but she has quite a personable character, especially if you can talk to her in Cantonese.

And lols to all the positive reviews about her after my ambivalent review on her. Looks like I've set the curious wolves in motion!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-23 01:27:33 | 显示全部楼层
MayJing 发表于 2015-10-22 21:50
No, you've got the right person. Her face isn't exactly the biggest instant turn-on, but she has q ...

I had to walk away.  I speak Cantonese and it seems that would have improved the visit.  Unfortunately for me, nmcot so would have been tough to raise the flag for any activity
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-23 02:19:18 | 显示全部楼层
If there's anything more to rain on your parade...

Please note that although she hides it very well, one could detect that she smokes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-23 15:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
MayJing 发表于 2015-10-23 15:19
If there's anything more to rain on your parade...

Please note that although she hides it very well ...

头发有烟味? 还是嘴里有?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-23 20:41:45 | 显示全部楼层
qingxian98 发表于 2015-10-23 15:09
头发有烟味? 还是嘴里有?

In the mouth, thanks for asking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-29 01:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
Politely suggests her to rinse with mouthwash before the session.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 20:56 , Processed in 0.037856 second(s), 13 queries .