AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: oppa

Remember Bill C36? Please vote on Oct 19.

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-17 20:41:30 | 显示全部楼层
Hey it is too late to change peoples mind to who to vote for now. Just be a good citizen and go vote no matter your choices are.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 04:05:25 | 显示全部楼层
longlong7 发表于 2015-10-17 20:25
No one party stand out. For sure no NDP. Both liberal and conservative try  to  take our money throu ...

Harper reduced Federal portion of the HST from 7% to 5%, total HST has been 13% instead of 15% for some time!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 05:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
xowetwet 发表于 2015-10-17 20:41
Hey it is too late to change peoples mind to who to vote for now. Just be a good citizen and go vote ...

Agree.   It would be nice that Canada can learn from Aussie and trigger a fine if not going to VOTE, some did not even select a person to vote, but at least present self to avoid fine.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 10:06:58 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-10-17 20:11
My final word B4 casting your votes:

1.  Look at the big picture, who is the best for Canada, not y ...

I cannot believe what I'm hearing! After a decade of Politics of Fear, supression of Freedom of the Press, and running the country like a little dictator, there are still people out there who would support The Harperman.

The Liberals are not going to bankrupt the country! That's NOT a forgone conclusion. In fact, many economists have said that the best way to get out of an economic depression is to stimulate the economy. Visionaries are those who think outside of the box!

All these are fear mongering bullshit from the Conservative propaganda machine. Just like the way the Conservative tried to frame Trudeau, when he opposes the Prostitution bill, they automatically framed him for supporting Brothels in all neighbourhoods. That's jumping 3 steps ahead on something that was not there. (Acutally, that reminds me of a certain individual. LOL.)

Lies, after lies, after lies from the Conservative propaganda machine. It makes me want to puke!

People, have some faith! Justin Trudeau IS READY!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-18 11:05:07 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-10-18 10:06
I cannot believe what I'm hearing! After a decade of Politics of Fear, supression of Freedom of th ...

I agree bro!  So far, I've only heard fear, fear, fear from conservatives.  no positive message at all.  

Conservatives are only about imposing their morality on canadians.  Conservatives have zero to do with being fiscally conservatives.  Instead, Harper has spent, spent, spent, run up huge debt for our country and there are still people supporting his spending ways.  Unbelievable!

and C36 is them imposing their morality on everyone.  The supreme court has spoken.  Let these ladies have guaranteed safety and security in their job.

Trudeau is ready!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 13:24:33 | 显示全部楼层
The only Trudeau who was ready is already buried!

Justin has his mother's genes.  Go read what she did to the Sr. Trudeau!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 20:26:28 | 显示全部楼层
Jesus... it's no wonder western countries  have experienced the erosion of the middle class and real wages lagging inflation over past 2 decades.  We got sheeple who can't see beyond the grid lock partisan politics between the  3 retarded political parties in Canada.    Trudeau is a fruit cake untested with zero track record and has 0 accomplishments of any significance worth mentioning.    Pretty hairy poster boy puppet would be eaten alive in a tough situation.     He is backed by old boy network.  Kinda like ombama.  Useless.

Harper is a religious hick who was saved from financial crisis because decisions before his time forced the Canadian banks to be much more highly regulated than usa bank counter parts.    In fact Harper allowed subprime mortgage companies to enter Canada forcing cmhc to relax their insurance rules, coupled with bank of Canada low rate policy is driving avg household debt highiest level globally and inflating Canadian housing market to dangerous levels.  (He has since tighten up cmch but too late) rules.    Guess who is picking up the tab when the house market busts ?   The sheeple tax payers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 20:54:08 | 显示全部楼层
台兄怎么投票
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 20:55:01 | 显示全部楼层

你的头像和昵称 也是醉了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-18 21:06:29 | 显示全部楼层
Fuck the shit head S.H
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 09:25 , Processed in 0.039056 second(s), 11 queries .