找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WILLIAMS

韩妹 比 日本妹 俗?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-10-2 16:26:20 | 显示全部楼层
momo175 发表于 2015-10-2 16:07
LoL, you cited the fucking apple so you can't blame that anyone, Adam.
And there is an old saying  ...

actually it is interesting that those girls never call themselves prostitu. instead, they call themselves 'working girl'  
it is like a criminal never call himself criminal instead , he calls himself 'super hero who rescues the world

i know civilian girl surely cannot compare with those professional working girls in terms of sex skills and flirting part of reason is they lack experience. sex skill is not like reading a book, after you read, then you got it. it has to gained and improved through uncountable times of actual practice. can an athlete get a gold medal merely by reading ?   In other words, using this hunting world's discourse and terms, civilian girls are newbies   i give them 5 to 6 service score at most

but they have their merits too such as loyalty to her BF, providing a relatively long term emotional belonging sense for her BF
"鱼和熊掌 不可兼得!”
the more i hunt, the less need i have for the bodily sensation and arousal , the more need i have for emotional and delicate , companionship feel,  
i have been stupid for a long time to put my emotional belonging onto those working girls,
it is self-defeating, it is like seeking fire in the field of ocean or seeking apple in the crowd of oranges
血泪的教训 blood and tear experience
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-2 17:57:32 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-10-2 16:26
actually it is interesting that those girls never call themselves prostitu. instead, they call the ...

LoL you must been through some shitty shit recently. I will complete my pros and cons between MM and regular girls soon. One undeniable cons of rg is that they burn out your energy and time and etc... Ive been there, uncountable mess this that this that, blah blah blah, yada yada yada
I can only mark 4-5 of sex skills to rg.
I only paid a debt for my ex, she liked fucking gambling had a huge debt almost 100k and used my credential as guaranteed so the end our lighting the tinder box in my closing fist. Although I did not have any intention to overrate the positive side of hunting just pointing out the facts right.
BTW I am labelled a cold-blood bastard in my office, I use MM as a means to satisfy my own purpose lol, it happens to overlap MMs' initial purpose too
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-2 18:06:57 | 显示全部楼层
momo175 发表于 2015-10-2 17:57
LoL you must been through some shitty shit recently. I will complete my pros and cons between MM a ...

the point is finding a good and decent real GF    quality of a GF matters too
i will try my best to pinpoint a good one in east asian community, whether she is K or J or C , i need to consider the risk and possibility i met a bad quality,  treat it as a project
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-2 18:17:43 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-10-2 18:06
the point is finding a good and decent real GF    quality of a GF matters too
i will try my be ...

Wont be a hack of a task my friend lol
Use Cost and Benefit Analysis to break down everything thats how I do
And try to broader your boundary not only K J and C, you can also consider P, I, V, T and T too, it gives you more options. The outcome is to find a decent Asian beauty, don't limit your alternative. Consider your opportunity cost lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-2 20:58:04 | 显示全部楼层
momo175 发表于 2015-10-2 18:17
Wont be a hack of a task my friend lol
Use Cost and Benefit Analysis to break down everything that ...

whether i broader my boundary or not,  it is a long term project "任重而道远”  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-2 21:41:56 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-10-2 20:58
whether i broader my boundary or not,  it is a long term project "任重而道远”

Hmm, way to go buddy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-2 23:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-10-2 16:26
actually it is interesting that those girls never call themselves prostitu. instead, they call the ...

Williams bro.  Don't get too close and emotional with mm.  Treat them as friends when you see them.   Don't get too emotional.   These girls are only here to make a better life for themselves in korea.  All will have to go back unless you marry her.

Also, they call themselves working girls.  They do sex work.   In korean tradition in the old times, they are called kisaeng. Kisaeng is the same as geisha in japan.  Saying prostitute has so many negative things that come to mind.   Working girl would be better job title for them.  They were trained and are here to entertain you for 1 hour.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-2 23:19:06 | 显示全部楼层
oppa 发表于 2015-10-2 23:06
Williams bro.  Don't get too close and emotional with mm.  Treat them as friends when you see them ...

well, i only know the japanese geisha, know nothing about korean tradition
what i said about prost. is a joke , didn't you  see   
and now i have a guess about who you are in real life do not get nervous, it is only a guess
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-2 23:31:22 | 显示全部楼层
oppa 发表于 2015-10-2 23:06
Williams bro.  Don't get too close and emotional with mm.  Treat them as friends when you see them ...

actually, i did not get too emotional with kimchis , but also with sushis,
yes i was stupid always emotional with them, now i know i am wrong. like looking for an apple from oranges.
i should find an apple from apple trees.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-3 00:10:25 | 显示全部楼层
My personal experience is that I had a good Japanese meal years ago, and below par recently. I had a lot more Korean meals (more MM in the market) and it has been consistent. sometimes goddess like Pia, Lena...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 08:45 , Processed in 0.036674 second(s), 11 queries .