AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1830|回复: 3

对于现在市场价格的疑问和畅想

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-1 00:30:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
发这篇帖子有两个目的,第一就是想了解下5到10年前甚至追溯到20年前,那时候大概出来打猎一次,也是平均140刀半小时,240刀1小时吗?还是说随着社会的发展价格也是翻翻的上涨?希望一些老的狼友们麻烦解答下。

第二呢就是吐槽下市场价格的这种上涨趋势。随着一些店不断推出高端妹妹,慢慢的也把整体价格抬升到了300,400,甚至600刀一个小时,貌似这些妹妹们的每日客流量没有因为其高昂的价格而受到影响,所以我相信可能半年到一年后,基本所有店里的普通女孩子都会涨到300刀一小时。如果按照这种趋势的发展,也许10年后,20年后,大家出来玩一个小时至少要花600到800刀,而且还只能找很普通的妹子。
所以想听听大家怎么看待此事。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-1 00:37:37 | 显示全部楼层
不可能,加拿大的经济发展越发疲软,老龄人口比率逐渐加大,年轻人口比率增长迟缓,最近多伦多很多地方的房租都开始下降了。。如果加拿大政府没出好政策刺激经济发展,那未来5年10年只会价格更低,妹子更少
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-1 02:31:18 | 显示全部楼层
If market forces are in play, it is just a question of supply and demand.
Supply of MM coming from Asia will go up if the travel visa relaxed and extended to 10 years.  Better market in Asia will dampen the supply coming from there makes it unfavorable.  
Demand side will be lowered if aging population with less young men coming on stream.  But when less singles girls are available due to the one child policy and desire to stay single for girls, the demand from men will be higher.  Also TO has a Have and Have not society.  Those got houses can live off the gain from house value and those without houses will remain in catch up mode to get a house.  One can use the gain from housing value to hunt for a long time.  There is only so much to spend on food, clothing, transportation once housing is manageable.  So extra income can go to entertainment.  Of course, we are not talking about a typical family with kids that required big bucks for child raising.

So we could be talking about the two tier hunting game,  high end will remain high and low end is reasonable to satisfy the manly desire.   Remember now the average donation is over 10 times Ontario Min wage (even add on average down time), Especially I can see MM raise the minimum session from HH to 45 or more to see less clients.  By the way, at my young hunting age, almost forget to add Auntie visiting down time to the MM cost equation.

Not sure if I just confuse more Bro.  Just my 2 cents worth.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-1 03:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
Ever heard of INFLATION? Its part of life, prices going up for everything. Grumbling isn't going to change anything. Work harder and earn more money.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 10:00 , Processed in 0.034842 second(s), 13 queries .