AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4997|回复: 31

Does liking RIMMING/PROBING make me gay?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-28 16:38:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I recently got into a debate with some friends about the fact that men who enjoy getting rimmed and probing (deep or light) could potentially have a underlined gayness that has not surfaced.

I have been very open that i enjoy rimming and the fact that many mm upon request will deeply probe me with single or multiple fingers?

Does this make me potentially gay?  Or and i just over thinking this? Any opinions or suggestion from fellow wolves will be very appreciated
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-28 17:50:40 | 显示全部楼层
I personally do not particularly enjoy rimming myself.

But nope, it is not gay at all.

This is like saying if you like doggy style you are into bestiality. Which it isn't.

It is just a position or a spot on the body where one would find pleasure in.

It does not make you gay if you feel excited with a girl and that it is a girl who is doing the probing.

just make sure it's no dude doing that. LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-28 18:30:33 | 显示全部楼层
I read somewhere the male G-spot is somewhere up there which is why it can feel nice to some.
A lot of wolves like to have their prostate "milked".
You're only gay if you like other guys. LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-28 19:12:10 | 显示全部楼层
我听说女的后面是没快感的,但是男性后面是有快感的,这不是GAY,学名叫做前列腺按摩
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-28 21:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
Logwai 发表于 2015-9-28 18:30
I read somewhere the male G-spot is somewhere up there which is why it can feel nice to some.
A lot ...

Emmea really goes super deepnwith me, i think she definitely hits the prostate,  and she manages to bbbj while proving ao its technicallly milking
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-28 22:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
This is the funniest thread ive ever seen. No ur onpy gay if the girl uses a strap on is that what you wanted to hear?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-28 22:08:20 | 显示全部楼层
Watch the movie top five. One of the girlfriends man would ask him to finger his asshole all the time. He ended up being gay. But that was a movie and thats all he wanted , it was a pretty funny movie too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-28 22:41:06 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-28 23:48:59 | 显示全部楼层
No nothing like that, i do alot of manly things like lifting weight, basketball, football, ride motor cycles and race cars, all i am saying is that could there be a unlaying gayness to me???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-29 01:14:50 | 显示全部楼层
Do you find guys attractive?
Or only girls?

And having a girl probe you with a strap-on is not gay either. The strap-on is just a tool that helps with the probing, if you are into that. It could be just that you have a masochistic tendency. And that is not necessarily gay.

There are S&M play where guys get tied up and the girl/mistress will probe him with toys. It's just a fetish.

Only if you lust for or desire guys, that is when I would call you gay.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 10:21 , Processed in 0.039139 second(s), 13 queries .