AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3129|回复: 10

Is MM called Private really Private ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-16 03:01:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I noticed that MM can come here recently and advertised herself as Private, with a ready made unit and all the work done for her.  And she is not that mature.  Could she really be what she call she is?

It could be another way an agency setting up a separate class for lower price to expand its business.  

I have no issue for that, as I like to pay a lower price and get a lower grade of product.

But the fact that the Agency operating the unit and will collect a fee from MM is my concern.  Does the thought that you are being monitored (you are on Candid Camera) and taped bother you (hopefully not in the bedroom).
Actually the SPA out there are probably doing the same thing to make sure MPA is not cheating the owner.
But agency is providing more service, and therefore more issues if LE investigates.

Anyway, just woke up and this thought came to my head.  As I am still at private level and not into Agency class yet.  But then I might have by accident.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-16 06:11:12 | 显示全部楼层
Would someone take him to Dimsum and answer all  his retarded questions ?  dd , ceo ahwong  and Dr Siu?    Thank you
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-16 06:16:53 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2015-9-16 06:11
Would someone take him to Dimsum and answer all  his retarded questions ?  dd , ceo ahwong  and Dr S ...

May I ask what part of retarded?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-16 11:35:08 | 显示全部楼层

Aren't you doing masters in university?
So much time spent on here with the most random thoughts rather than being productive for your degree.

I'm afraid you are getting addicted as a poster on here.
Concentrate on degree first, get that then get a well paying job so you can see more and sustain your mm visits in the future.

We are concerned for your education.

On wait... Were you joking about the being in school part?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-16 14:51:12 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-9-16 11:35
Aren't you doing masters in university?
So much time spent on here with the most random thoug ...

That was long time ago.  Not joking though.  I do not think anyone going to college can afford 10 times Min wage to have fun.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-16 16:46:04 | 显示全部楼层
酱油也是油吗,蜗牛也是牛吗,水银也是银吗,新娘也是娘吗,鲸鱼也是鱼吗,车床也是床吗,笨蛋也是蛋吗,烟枪也是枪吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-16 17:17:02 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-9-16 16:46
酱油也是油吗,蜗牛也是牛吗,水银也是银吗,新娘也是娘吗,鲸鱼也是鱼吗,车床也是床吗,笨蛋也是蛋吗,烟 ...

I am missing something here. Please enlighten us.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-16 23:05:02 | 显示全部楼层
Is it really need to be bully in this section
He is just asking a newbie question tho
You guys can leave this post alone instead of keep saying shit but not trying to answer?
We all once a newbie or got some weird thought
Stay in positive way to help/support member here
We are here to discuss and try to have fun man
Ban me if you guys hate me
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-17 00:03:44 | 显示全部楼层
willkai 发表于 2015-9-16 23:05
You guys can l ...

Thanks for your support.
I did NOT really ask the question.  I think I have the answer.  We are all being monitored.  London downtown and lots of other places, police put monitors for watching and listening to gun shot and catch video of what is happening on the 24/7 monitoring station.
My concern of privacy should ring a bell.  I do not think Private MM will put in monitor inside (outside yes just to watch out for BAD or not welcomed customers.   There is no reason for it.
But for agency, then the need is REALLY there.  They have to make sure MM reporting all the receipts per head.  Every unreported may be 20 or 40 to the agency income.   Just as MP owners too, to count the MM customers for the day or before she/he shows up for the work place.  But less issue with MP.

The fact that when advertised as Private, people might think that no monitoring or recording is taking place.   Be warned.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-17 07:46:06 | 显示全部楼层
willkai 发表于 2015-9-16 23:05
You guys can l ...

Please excuse my ignorance, who is the newbie in this thread?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 09:41 , Processed in 0.037381 second(s), 13 queries .