AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6087|回复: 30

Review of Irena of Dream4U, Dimsum in the afternoon 下午茶

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-8 15:54:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Booked to see Yolanda today but Keeper text back said she is not working today. Tried Bunny and Aurora, both off also. Luckily, Irena was also on my to do list, so booked 45 minutes to try.

Door opened, stood a petite Chinese woman. Looked mid to late 20's. Very little makeup. Down to earth GND look. We greeted with hugs and LFK. I immediately reached for her boobs for initial examination. Firm. Little hard at the bottom. Pretty sure it's enhanced but did a good job. Beautiful set of tits!
Held hands to bedroom..self undress. More making out. Because I spoke her mother tongue, she warmed up. I reached down and felt her juice started to flow.

Shower, dfk, body rub, water flute. Helped to dry me.

Back in room..as I sat on edge of bed, she stood in front of me and offered her knockers to feed my hungary mouth.   I eagerly rubbed her tits with both hands and used my baby instincts. I asked her t‎o tell me what she likes and dislikes. She prefers licking  on her tits and nipples, not sucking. No 69, no daty, CIM $20 extra.

My jj went down a notch! I'm used to full service from Kimchis. $180 should be full service in my mind!

Bbbj. Technique ok. BL, no rimming. Dfk throughout.

As I was ready to make my entry, since no 69 and daty on the menu, she suddenly got up and went to the washroom to pee. I waited for a couple of minutes in bed, and my jj went limp!

She got back and I told her we have to start all over. More bbbj, not much reaction. The urge was gone. I guess this is an Age thing, young Bros won't understand!

Then I heard some noise in the living room! I asked if someone was out there? She said the meal delivery guy. My JJ went down a notch again!

I told her to change position. I got on top and put my limped cock in her mouth. DTBBBJ.. After a few minutes, JJ started to firm, I pulled it out of her mouth and rubbed my cock around her hairy bush. She started to moan and kept saying how great it felt. Juices oozed out. I felt an incision line hidden under the Bush.

Finally my cock was hard enough.. Dfk throughout. I put the dome on and made my entry.   Lots of juice, no lube required ‎. I didn't want to change position as I was afraid my cock will go limp again.

As I increased my tempo, she started to scream loudly. At first I thought she was faking it, as I wasn't happy with my own performance.   She shivered and squirmed. Held on to me with all her might and gave me the most intense dfk at the same time.   

I checked the time and decided it's time to fulfill her emptiness 填滿她的空需。As I emptied my load in her pussy, she let out a loud scream! If she was acting, I nominate her for best actress! She said that's her most intense orgasm in recent memory.

She continued to hug me tightly and won't let me withdraw. We continued to dfk.   Finally, I pulled out and we spooned and she began to tell me her personal story.

Time was running out, I reminded her and we held hands to the shower. More making out in the shower, more DFK and body rub.

Got out, got dressed as Becky was calling her to hurry up.
Held hands to the door and LFK to say goodbye.

Attitude 8
Body : 7.5
Services: 7
Face: 7

Ymmv. The above is my personal experience. You may have totally different encounter!

Sent from my BlackBerry

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-8 16:00:54 | 显示全部楼层
看得我都爽得出了一身汗。妹子挺骚,就是有点俗,适合泻火。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-8 16:08:55 | 显示全部楼层
checkmate 发表于 2015-9-8 16:00
看得我都爽得出了一身汗。妹子挺骚,就是有点俗,适合泻火。

i'n glad you approve, Bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-8 16:14:29 | 显示全部楼层
看来妹子的胸确实是隆的。我当时问她,她坚决否认。其实有钱应该把压好好整整,一口整齐洁白的牙齿,提升颜值作用巨大。中国古代形容美女不是常用“明眸皓齿”嘛.....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-8 16:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
life is hard. money is hard. Talk is cheap. Show me the money!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-8 19:33:44 | 显示全部楼层
No daty? I actually did a bit without asking her.
She is sweet for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-8 20:09:26 | 显示全部楼层
billlo 发表于 2015-9-8 19:33
No daty? I actually did a bit without asking her.
She is sweet for sure.

she told me she does not like daty up front nor 69. pethaps to hide her scar? I always respect the girlswishes. She said I was a gentleman.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-9 03:37:05 | 显示全部楼层
Bro,
I felt like reading a sex novel.  Could you next time bring a Video Camera and tape the whole session and sell it for a fee.  It was way too steamy hot that I could not believe that you remembered every detail.  Even a scar.  Are you sure you are not a shill for Irena.  I might want to visit her too despite the Enhanced issue (which could exclude her from my TDL anytime).  Question what is we spoon (see I was paying attention to every word you said).?  
Looking forward to watch a tape from your encounter.  By the way, it is hard to type such a novel on Crackberry.  When are u going to upgrade to a Nexus 6, Moto X pure, One plus 2 BIG SCREEN.  They are cheaper now.  Competition you know.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-9 03:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
OK ... 1 more vote for fake boobs

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-9 04:44:47 | 显示全部楼层
The problem with the agency.  Transient problem.  Look up the ad, come today, gone tomorrow.  Irena no where to be found.  Auntie visit, vacation, back to school, did not feel like it.  Man I like their freedom to choose when and where they work.  I wish I had that choice before.  But then I could never make that kind of money (10+ minimum wage).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 01:23 , Processed in 0.037196 second(s), 13 queries .