找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: baobaoqinqin

发现男朋友一直在hunting该怎么办 ?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-22 20:18:51 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-22 16:31
Let us all be poor and will be a lot happier.

ha. I am not poor myself. And I don't think I will ever be. Same for him.
I don't know whether I can live with it thou, I could try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-22 20:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
看開點!只要他晚上回家!都可以過活吧!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-22 20:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
baobaoqinqin 发表于 2015-9-20 15:13
我就是想问我到底该不该讲出来啊。。。。
我说过了。。。。他不承认。。我没有强行继续问下去。。怕他逼 ...

我建议你采用间接的方式表达 避免直接冲突 慢慢来 别让你自己太委屈难受
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-23 02:28:59 | 显示全部楼层
Miss.  
1. Are u sure he is hunting a few times a month?  Proof yes.  As you do not even know if he might have a mistress while carrying on a relationship with you.
2. As long as you have the knowledge that he is "cheating" on you, you will not have a sad feeling as someone just found out later and REALLY heart broken.
3. But I wonder if  as times go by, the bond between you and him will get weakened more, as unfortunately lots of young girls will be more attractive to him.   Without love, only attration will really be Physical, and time does not forgive a person in terms of physical condition, both man and woman.   Problem is man can buy anything with money, but woman does not have that kind of bad behavior unless she is a slut and horny girl.

Realy think about what part of him is getting your undivided attention.  There must be a poor man with good features out there for you, please get your plan B in action.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-24 21:39:56 | 显示全部楼层
monster12 发表于 2015-9-22 20:41
我建议你采用间接的方式表达 避免直接冲突 慢慢来 别让你自己太委屈难受  ...

试了。。。他不承认。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-24 21:50:01 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-23 02:28
Miss.  
1. Are u sure he is hunting a few times a month?  Proof yes.  As you do not even know if he  ...

1. No, he's been hunting for at least 4,5 years. He might have a mistress, or I am just his mistress. I am really not sure coz there is trust issue right now.
2. I am still very very heart broken every time that I know he goes out for hunting. I love him and this is the first time in 24 years that I feel this way. I am just afraid that I would never find this kind of feeling again, for anyone. Though it is painful, I still don't wanna lose it. I am not young any more, I am 24 and I am pretty sure that I know what I want. And him, it's the single most thing/person that I want the most.
3. I believe that there is love between us regardless of ... everything.

I don't really know which part of him is getting my undivided attention. Just, everything... We are really alike in term of personality. I could actually understand why he is doing whatever he is doing coz I would probably do the same if I am in his shoes.

In terms of plan B, haha I would rather be single life than having a plan B. I want to make it work. Despite the fact that I know it most likely won't work out, I will still put in full effort, so that there will be no regrets in the future.

I don't know whether I make sense anymore, to anyone, myself included. It is just this blind love... That I'm not ready to give up yet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-24 23:24:01 | 显示全部楼层
baobaoqinqin 发表于 2015-9-24 21:50
1. No, he's been hunting for at least 4,5 years. He might have a mistress, or I am just his mistre ...

Guess what.  As long as the attraction between you two (you stronger, he might not be so strong as he does not mind if you leaves him) is not PURELY physical or beauty only.  There might be a chance for it to survive and thrive with time. " As time goes by "  in Casablanca movie.
Now all I can say that it is DESTINY (Chinese YUAN FUN).  And it happened to me too.  My better half said that I was the love of her life but she also said she DID NOT USE her head.   Not about to disclose any more about me.  Please understand.   So you could be like her.   She went to strip club to get me out of it while we were dating in college and lived together.   But I never slept with any one else.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-26 20:27:40 | 显示全部楼层
baobaoqinqin 发表于 2015-9-24 21:39
试了。。。他不承认。。

我觉得你那就别问了 你让自己自由些 别总是以他为中心 有了危机感他自然会有所表现
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-28 13:55:50 | 显示全部楼层
baobaoqinqin 发表于 2015-9-24 21:50
1. No, he's been hunting for at least 4,5 years. He might have a mistress, or I am just his mistre ...

你男人出来玩4 5年了?  这可真是苦了他 最近市场很萧条的 没有以前好玩了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-1 20:18:54 | 显示全部楼层
baobaoqinqin 发表于 2015-9-24 21:39
试了。。。他不承认。。

hi, 最近问题解决了吗?不知道你过的怎么样
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 12:18 , Processed in 0.040196 second(s), 11 queries .