AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2843|回复: 13

Middle East Refugee Crisis 2015

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-8 05:34:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
To accept or not to accept, that is the question.

Massive refugees are crossing the borders to go to European Developed Countries.  It is like a tidal ware.  
Most of them economic or true refugee due to different sects of religion even within Muslin faith.  Europe and US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand definitely can easily take them in.   Those countries birth rates are declining,  robots revolution are not happening fast enough, service industry still needs laborer.

Only problem is the religion issue.  Muslim faith persons are mostly following a clean tradition except for the treatment of WOMEN.  No alcohol, no bank interest (against the faith) no drugs, do good (Ramadan)  etc.   BUT one big issue is the fact they put heavy emphasis on AFTER LIFE.  Would rather die for a religious cause to get a better life in the next world.   Now with more citizens in Western world belonging to that sect, and possible influence from radical terrorist organization, that poses a heavy security burden on the countries resources.   Even China is having their own issue WITHOUT immigration of more Muslims.

So the answer to the question is hard to answer, but most likely Yes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-8 07:17:43 | 显示全部楼层
Western Europe particularly Germany, France & England. Towards political (votes) mandates that they have to take African's refugees. This going worsen if this policy persists long time. In 10~20 years these "new" votes overpower WHITE supremacy.

For 10,000 years White folks able to block Arabs from entering it's land. The politic that time is dictatorship.

Maybe in 500 years we could see Arabs able to sweep out White from Europe. Same results of Egyptian 1,000 years ago.

Today (2015) none of Arab country governed under (true) democracy. Even Egypt itself more alike dictatorship. Their religious (Muslim) prevail, in home, work, company and government offices.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-8 09:15:27 | 显示全部楼层
The only way to stop the unwelcome migrants is to say,  "Stop, that is enough."

But that will be politically incorrect.  Just as Donald Trump said that the problem with Governments today is that they want to be too politically correct!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-12 06:47:41 | 显示全部楼层
(CNN)Imagine every man, woman and child leaving home in 29 states, mostly in the U.S. West and Midwest. That's everyone west of Ohio and Kentucky and north of Texas, all the way to California.

The 158 million people in those states make up the same share of the U.S. population -- 49% -- as the proportion of Syrians that have fled carnage there.

The war in Syria is so hellish and unrelenting that more people have left that country than any other in recent years. One of every five displaced persons in the world is Syrian.

Here's a look at where those Syrians have gone.

War has displaced half of all people in Syria

Protests against the government in Syria in 2011 soon devolved into chaotic war. The fighting and later rise of ISIS forced 10.6 million people from home -- about half of Syria's pre-war population.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-12 06:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
Sometimes you wonder if the US and Western intervention is causing MORE HARM than leaving these Dictatorship countries alone.  Iraq was bad, but now is Worse.  Syria was bad, same, Yugoslavia under Tito was bad, then what happened.  Who really wants to be uprooted except when voluntarily looking for economic betterment?  These are refugees who got no other means of survival.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-12 09:31:08 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-12 06:51
Sometimes you wonder if the US and Western intervention is causing MORE HARM than leaving these Dict ...

Hey MMP .... I want you think deep with fresh brain for followings: (Turmoil in middle east .... whom causing these originally?)

1. Where those artillery came from or whom are suppliers ? (ISIS now, or Iraq earlier)?
2. Whom funded the civilian (or student) revolution for democracy? (Egypt earlier and now Syria?)
3. Why it spreads out so infectiously in middle-east of North Africa? (Why not in China or N. Korea?)

Thus, do you think middle-east (or N. Africa) turmoil would come to end soon. If yes, how many years going to take?

MMP ... You started subject "Middle East Refugee Crisis 2015". Now, do you have opinions for above? (Do not refer OTHER PEOPLE thoughts. I want your THINKING)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-12 14:54:23 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-9-12 09:31
Hey MMP .... I want you think deep with fresh brain for followings: (Turmoil in middle east .... w ...

Can I just say one word?  I have been sick with flu for more than 2 days.   "OIL"
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-13 04:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-9-12 09:31
Hey MMP .... I want you think deep with fresh brain for followings: (Turmoil in middle east .... w ...

Tom Sir,
First post was my original thought.  I guess it was not as deep dive as you thought.

Anyway, here is more other people thought.  This case C of M16 (head of M16, chief) on CNN.

(CNN)Terror attacks will happen; some just will. No matter how hard authorities fight to intercept plots, they can't stop them all -- and ISIS has made their jobs even tougher, says Sir John Sawers.

In James Bond movies, the head of the MI6 is called "M." In reality, that person is code-named "C" for Chief of Secret Intelligence Service. Sawers was "C" until he stepped down last year.

He did his best to keep Britain terror-free, and mostly, he was successful, he said on CNN's Global Public Square. But the dangers have grown since he left his post. "I think it's pretty chaotic and dangerous at the moment," Sawers said.

Olympian task

Sawers' MI6 worked to keep the 2012 London Olympics terror-free.
Sawers' MI6 worked to keep the 2012 London Olympics terror-free.

On Sawers' watch, London hosted the Olympic Games in 2012, and security was already a huge job then, but it was manageable. That may no longer be the case.

"We were pretty confident that the London Olympics would be terrorism-free. And thanks to a lot of hard work, it was," Sawers said. "I don't think you could be quite so confident now if the London Olympics were in 2016, for example."

Since ISIS has come along, terrorists have changed their game. "They're not trying to fly airliners into buildings. They're doing simpler things," he said.

They're picking up Kalashnikovs, pistols or knives and walking into places like the offices of French satire magazine Charlie Hebdo, where two gunman killed 12 people in January.

Or into a market, or onto a crowded passenger train, like the man tackled last month on the Amsterdam-to-Paris line as he brandished a rifle, a pistol and a box cutter.

"That's much harder to stop and obstruct as an intelligence service," Sawers said.

ISIS recruiting is a worry, not migrants

On GPS: Britain's former top spy on global security

On GPS: Britain's former top spy on global security 01:35

Though many terrorists in the West are disaffected younger people, often from immigrant families, Sawers doesn't see significant dangers from the current mass migration from Syria, Iraq and other war-torn countries.

"I think the great bulk of these refugees are people genuinely fleeing conflict, fleeing for their lives and seeking a better life for themselves and their families," he said.

What does worry him is the fact that European citizens are signing up with ISIS.

"They can come back radicalized and keen to carry out terrorist attacks in their home countries," he said.

To fight the new dangers, intelligence services need to gain the trust of Muslim leaders in their home countries and sneak secret agents into overseas terror organizations, Sawers said.

In spite of the dangers, he said, he believes Western intelligence has done a good job at thwarting attacks so far. It's just that 100% success is unrealistic.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-13 08:26:22 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-13 04:26
Tom Sir,
First post was my original thought.  I guess it was not as deep dive as you thought.

MMP sir ..... Hey, use your own (not other peoples)

See mine for #1 :  Where those artillery came from or whom are suppliers ?
Insurgents of Iraqi and ISIS haven't have their own arsenal. Then presumed that it was purchased through arm dealers. Thus, do you think USA would ALLOW China or Russian or N Korea provide supplies (of arms)? Simple answer "NO". Therefore those arm dealers came from USA (IMO). USA government not able to do anything due to too complicate political issues.
Now, those arm money derived from proceeds of OIL. Then question came HOW such oil been delivered? By ground or by sea to CUSTOMERS. Then what Countries are OIL importers. Answers are Western Europe, Asia (including China, Israel and Japan) and USA.

[now, please express your own .... for this] and #2 & #3.

Other comments welcome (not limited to 大泡和)
Note: USA has the best SPYING network. She could intercept all electronic communications, per Ed Snowden.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-13 09:01:12 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-9-13 08:26
MMP sir ..... Hey, use your own (not other peoples)

See mine for #1 :  Where those artillery came ...

I will take my first Sip of my "drink" soon.  Courtesy of your giving me headache.  No better still.  Go visit my MM MPA for a good foot and body massage.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 23:10 , Processed in 0.032948 second(s), 13 queries .