找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: mmpleaser

Poll on NON RUSH HOUR for visiting MM

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-5 17:55:10 | 显示全部楼层
I think I had a valid reason to ask about rush hour.  Today, I went to spa, met my usual MM.  Guess what Wait HH, met for 10 minutes, unloaded and bye bye.  She got another one waiting.  I even did the usual 20 tip.  Kind of piss off.
Feel like to end the hunting.  No honesty at all.  Rip off 5 minutes is one thing,  no action and kept telling her to leave my little brother alone to no avail.  She wanted both of us to come.  
Lesson to learn is DO NOT LET THEM TOUCH OR SQUEEZE small brother until 5 minutes to closing.  I cannot WORK UNDER PRESSURE (cannot handle stress) when I could have MPA and MM FS and full time and no UNLOADING.  Surrendered in no time with her.  Not fair.

DO NOT GO DURING RUSH HOUR, that is warning.  Buyer beware, your are old customer and you are expected to let MM to get more money to handle more customer at YOUR expense.  Nice guy finishes LAST.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 06:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2015-9-5 16:43
Weekdays excluding Fridays are good I find.  However, I remember I had a WB who liked to be last in  ...

I just did it.  Not after the session.  But at closing time to drop her off.  She did not even know where the house is except for address. (new place for her).  Went back to the spa to use net and google map.  Waited outside until she walked into house (always stay until girl goes into house safely, you are responsible as gentleman.)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 06:03:58 | 显示全部楼层
Does not seems to have thoughts on Weekends.  Sat and Sun busy or not?  Please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-9 16:50:54 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah I know what u mean mmpleaser. Was at honey spa. Met the infamous CBC Carly. Since i am very new to this, i didn't really know what to expect. I think she was my 3rd spa experience. Went on Friday I think between 8-9pm. Well, she didn't ask how long i wanted... charged $40 upfront. Did a quick tease massage and then HJ all done I think in 20min.... never again will i go during peak hour.

Now, morning... weekdays M-Thursday.... soon after they open
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 16:00 , Processed in 0.031849 second(s), 11 queries .