AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 16103|回复: 73

Review on Lena of Moonwaiting, she UPPED HER GAME!

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-3 20:46:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
to 8888handsome
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

I haven't seen Lena since late May.  A lot of bros have been writing raving reviews about her, so I decided t refresh my memory.
Actually, I have been trying to book Lena for about 2 weeks.  Either she was off, sick, or the slot was not suitable.  So I was really happy to book 60 minutes with her today.

She greeted at the door with a hug and LFK. I spoke Korean to her and she was confused.  She thought I was Korean.  Told her I'm Chinese, my name and I haven't seen her since late May, she started to remember.  More DFK and making out right at the door.  She warmed up. I rubbed her tits and clit and she grabbed my cock.

Holding hands to the bedroom. More making out as she helped me to undress and I did the same with her. As soon as she took off my underwear and took out my cock, looking at the Big Turtle Head she remembered me instantly!  

Stripped to the bathroom, we goggled and I lifted her tall and slender body to sit on the washroom counter.  I spread her legs and started to DATY.  She began to moan lightly and I rubbed her clit with one hand and rubbed her tits with the other.  Her Juice began to flow. After a few minutes, sprinkled with DFK and rubbing my hard cock near her naked pussy, we went to shower.

The shower routine began.  Either she upped her game, have more chemistry with me this time or read my review on Gin yesterday and decided to One Up on her!  It was great, and finished by knelling on her knees in he tub and gave me a long DTBBBJ water flute.

Came out the shower, I sat her on the counter again and started to lick her pussy again.  She moaned loudly and begged me to fuck her right there!  I said, not yet.

Went back to the bedroom, more making out beside the bed and then she told me relax and let her serve me.  I lied on my back and she began to roam my body with her wet little tongue, licking every inch and rubbed her nipples all over me at the same time. Followed by more DTBBJ.  My cock was rock hard.  She commanded me to turn over.  I said, like this? Pointing to my Rocket Ship.  She said yes, firmly.  Like a little puppy, I obliged.  On my stomach, she gave me the deepest, most intimate, the longest Rimming!  She really upped her game!  More 69 and we agree its time for the real thing.

She got an extra thin condom from her treasure box for me and began riding me cow girl, front and reverse, slow and fast, breathing heavily in excitement, as I grabbed her tits, following her instructions to squeeze them hard!  DFK throughout.   She reached her first climax! We fuck front, side, back, angle, plow, you name it, we did it.  Then I said let's use the bar stool,

She sat in the stool, legs spread eagle.  I gave the sweet box a few more lick to clean up the juice.  It tasted salty and delicious!
She moaned loudly as I slid my cock in her pussy. Slowly at first and then gradually increased the tempo.  She climaxed the second time!

She climbed off the stool and stood back side to me bend 90 degrees spread eagle, held the stool with her hands for balance. I eagerly accepted the invitation and entered her from behind.  She was tight and juicy!  I grabbed on her tits from behind for balance and pumped her hard.  She screamed in a frenzy and came a 3rd time!

Moved back to the bed, more fucking every which way sprinkled with DTBBBJ. She came the 4th time!  I looked at the clock, only 5 minutes left.  I said I want to come your mouth and please don't spit it out . She nodded.  She pulled off the dome and began DTBBBJ, flicking her tongue around my big Turtle Head, it was heaven . Within minutes, I was ready to blow.  I reminded her not to spit my sperm out. She continued the sucking action as I squirted my load in her mouth.  She continued to lick and suck for a few minutes until every single drop of my sperm emptied in her mouth.  I'm sure she must have swallowed some! When my cock left her mouth, it was clean, not a drop of sperm o it!

Went to the bathroom, cleaned up. Showered, more making out. Came out, helped me to get dressed.  We went way over time and she said she didn't bother to look at the clock!

We kissed and hugged at the door and promised to do it again soon!
Revised rating:  Face 8.5 looked mid to late 20's
Body: 8 Enhanced, but did not feel as hard as I remembered. Maybe I have seen too many enhancement lately? She would be a 9 if she gain 5 pounds.
Attitude: 10

Services: 10+1, well deserved!

Repeat:  Yes, next week!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 20:55:36 | 显示全部楼层
坐等lz挨喷
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-3 21:00:10 | 显示全部楼层

sorry, don't understand.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-3 21:06:19 | 显示全部楼层
By the way she complained she was feeling so hot because she moved so much and climaxed 4 times!  She definitely had enough energy today.  It was non stop action for over 60 minutes.  Also I think she doesn't look as skinny as 3 months ago, or maybe my memory played trick on me?  Over all, an excellent meal this time!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-3 21:07:29 | 显示全部楼层

You have never written a review!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 21:44:12 | 显示全部楼层
看楼主的review好比是看种马小说,总是让女猪脚高潮迭起欲罢不能,感觉自己是小超人。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 22:14:47 | 显示全部楼层
LZ is the man, always make mm climax
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 22:20:28 | 显示全部楼层
lz 太生猛
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 22:32:21 | 显示全部楼层
小说大师~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 23:14:35 | 显示全部楼层
Whoa... pretty epic session!

Using the counter!! That's one place I haven't tried!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 19:31 , Processed in 0.033936 second(s), 13 queries .