AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11905|回复: 50

Review on Gin of Moonwaiting : Service 10+1!

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-2 15:18:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Had 60 minutes with Gin today. This is a new Gin ‎, not the previous Gin at MW a few months back!
Face 7 , not really MCOT but acceptable.  Looks mid to late 20's.
Body 8, ‎nice man made, not hard. A little chubby but not fat, nice smooth soft skins and nice muscle tone.
Attitude : 9, She is nice and courteous but somehow not the real Gfe feeling.
Services : 10+1! The best service I ever experienced! Full PSE services, dfk, bbbj, best shower routine, long water flute, body wash with her boobs, shower took about 10 minutes! Longest and most sensual Rimming, very good bbbj and new positions! CIM, snowball! Excellent techniques!

We started to dfk and making out right at the  door. Helped me to undress and went for my cock immediately. Didn't take long for me to salute to her. Nice clean shaven pussy. Sensual shower routine basically used her whole body to wash my body. Put her leg in between my legs while I stood back side to her was exciting. Continuous eye contacts and DTBBBJ.

In bed. Asked me if I like rimming and I said yes. So she gave me the most sensual rimming I ever had. First I lied face down, she gave the deepest rimming. After a few minutes, she asked me to bend my elbows in a doggy position, she continued to lick my Ass and balls,then she lied down under my crotch and gave me DTBBBJ and BL! Wow! How sensuous, as I looked on the big mirror on the side of the bed. I felt like a port star!

Followed by daty, 69 then CG. After a few minutes of riding , she made an 180 degree turn while my cock is inside her. More pounding as I had a nice view of my shaft thrusting in her clean shaven pussy!  

Then the twist came, She made a 90 degree turn with my cock inside and now she was facing the mirror beside the bed and cow girl me perpendicular to my body, few more minutes and she turned another 45 degrees towards my face! Something new for this old wolf!

We had multiple positions and she got her first orgasm while I fucked her from behind while she lied face down with her  legs closed tight to grip my cock.
More fucking and more bbbj. I wasn't ready to come in her mouth yet, so she used her mouth to put on another dome on my cock because I wanted to give her another orgasm!

I fucked her plow style and after a few minutes she had a violent second orgasm!
I did my job so I told her I was ready to CIM. I asked if she would swallow  ‎, she said no but will play snowball with me.

That was my first snowball! She said my come tasted sweet and delicious because I'm a healthy guy!

More making out in the shower. I almost felt like fucking her right in the shower again!

Helped me to get dressed and kissed goodbye at the door.

Repeat : Yes!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 15:43:12 | 显示全部楼层
by the way Gin could speak conversational Mandarin, as she studied in University in Korea. so we talked dirty in Mandarin!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 16:45:59 | 显示全部楼层
如果是真的 还是很不错的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 17:12:42 | 显示全部楼层
This "reviewer" is so full of shit its not even funny. Wish MW would hire a better shiller at least.

Are there any real reviewers left on this forum?

Either this guy has no life, wtf u have like 5 million posts or more likely this is ur job ( pathetic and go get a real job). Also u are terrible even at shilling.

Time for me to say bye bye to this forum full of garbage now.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 17:22:36 | 显示全部楼层
cann0n 发表于 2015-9-2 16:45
如果是真的 还是很不错的

go try and write your first review bro. I booked 60 minutes, I dont know what you will get if you book less time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 17:22:36 | 显示全部楼层
chiggaboi2买了个表的阴魂不散天天写这些又臭又长的假报告,傻X青嘎博弈二。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 17:23:36 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2015-9-2 17:12
This "reviewer" is so full of shit its not even funny. Wish MW would hire a better shiller at least. ...

goodbye, same to you sour grape!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 17:30:21 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-9-2 17:22
chiggaboi2买了个表的阴魂不散天天写这些又臭又长的假报告,傻X青嘎博弈二。 ...

you have a problem bro. you stink too!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 17:34:10 | 显示全部楼层
LOL this guy always has the funniest reviews
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 17:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
Keep them coming, I enjoy reading them
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 04:39 , Processed in 0.129788 second(s), 13 queries .