AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Consequences if condo mgmt found out unit rented out as one-on-one ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-8 00:15:57 | 显示全部楼层
whatfor 发表于 2015-9-7 21:11
Let this be a wake up call to all the MMs, anything you said to your clients in confidence, could  ...

I agree with you, any thing talked and done with a MM inside a room during a pay session should always be kept discreet to upkeep her dignity. Service good or bad is another matter, respect always comes first even though she is considered cheap in using her body to earn a living. In the end, she is still a human being.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-8 00:30:36 | 显示全部楼层
hardassteel 发表于 2015-9-8 00:15
I agree with you, any thing talked and done with a MM inside a room during a pay session should al ...

Again, this is off the topic.
FYI, I never disclose why MM was absent as I was told the true story.  Taking all these comments about my being a lier is OK. The secret is with me , and MM can tell her story.   It is funny all the anatomy or acts were fair game, but a few remarks are supposed to be confidential.   People said that if you want to keep a secret , DONT TELL ANYBODY. And I know full well about the lies with a lot of people.  Sometimes more so with the MM as they tried to make themselves more adaptive to the cruel facts of reality.   Unless you experience it yourselves, any thing could be very far from the truth.  Buyer beware.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 09:32 , Processed in 0.044977 second(s), 11 queries .