AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Consequences if condo mgmt found out unit rented out as one-on-one ?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-5 17:45:26 | 显示全部楼层
hardassteel 发表于 2015-9-5 17:20
Most MM especially those private 1 on 1, they always avoid appearing to be a whore in front of the n ...

I have a practice (self taught) to walk down a floor to leave (notice MM normally rents unit near the stairs anyway.  Corner unit.
Last time when elevator broke and I asked the other girl which floor she is going to.  As soon as I heard it is the same floor, my conversation ended and did not want her to know I was going to same floor.  Then my MM told me her friend is down there too and that girl heard our conversation and laughted.  I ended up carrying her handbag (heavy, must be full Gold bars) and black garbage bag which turned out to be towels cleaned after use.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-5 17:57:44 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-5 17:41
Someone really knows eh.

Maybe I helped run a shop before ?  Or just know a few owners ?

There is ankle biter who keeps on stalking me from the red board after I shut his shill ring leader pimp wannabes.  He thinks I don't know his identity?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-5 18:09:04 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2015-9-5 17:57
Maybe I helped run a shop before ?  Or just know a few owners ?

There is ankle biter who keeps o ...

Mr. Swordsman,
Comment is not related to the topic in question?  I just want to complement your knowledge, nothing else.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-5 18:15:31 | 显示全部楼层
Checked out 12X bamburg does NOT belong to Tridel condo which is still a nice setup with landscaping , pool in the middle that one can walk underground to the pool.   As a matter it is FARTHER Away from Warden.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-7 03:19:48 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-5 18:15
Checked out 12X bamburg does NOT belong to Tridel condo which is still a nice setup with landscaping ...

It is not FARTHER away from Warden, there is a gate facing Warden at the back of the building. There was a sweep out of brothel few years ago, I learned recently from a call to a number found in Singtao, she said she was in that building. She even texted me the services she had after I ended the call, somewhat like a main course plus the choice between SF2 and massage. From the price she quoted, I know what quality that would be, so I didn't try. I even forget what the ad is now.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 04:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
hardassteel 发表于 2015-9-7 03:19
It is not FARTHER away from Warden, there is a gate facing Warden at the back of the building. The ...

wize man.  I would not go for anyone with too low a rate.  That does not mean higher rates are Better.  And reasonable rate could be good too.  Just tries Shirley@private yesterday afternoon.  Cantonese speaker.  Had a very nice conversation going.  Her massage skill is great (I just came from 1 hr massage prior) and fantastic body (actually I found overwhelmed compared to a spinner).  I kind of agree now with Loklok comment about FS should occur before massage.  I had NO "RESPECT" for Shirley, and it turned out to be a HJ for the session.   Felt that that I could have FS, but failed to perform.  Next time either ask for FS and get it over with, or just FULL MSG to enjoy her good massage skills.  By the way Shirley MOVED to Fairview Mall instead of AD saying STC.  Called her to ask her to change the AD.   And she spaced her appointment with enough buffer in between.  Do not feel rushed as the next client is coming and you need to leave.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-7 06:38:12 | 显示全部楼层
hardassteel 发表于 2015-9-7 03:19
It is not FARTHER away from Warden, there is a gate facing Warden at the back of the building. The ...

From the price she quoted, I know what quality that would be ~~~~ exactly !

Paid $100 then, compared to the services of $140.
Paid $140 then, say 牙不好, 身短 etc ... well with this it going to cost $300 la.
一分钱, 一分货嘛.

[Sorry, out of topic]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-7 21:11:38 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-7 04:11
wize man.  I would not go for anyone with too low a rate.  That does not mean higher rates are Bet ...

Let this be a wake up call to all the MMs, anything you said to your clients in confidence, could be, and possibly would be revealed in a public forum.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-7 22:35:03 | 显示全部楼层
whatfor 发表于 2015-9-7 21:11
Let this be a wake up call to all the MMs, anything you said to your clients in confidence, could  ...

If I have that money to buy condoms for MM's use, I would not buy those thick rubber from Costco, I would buy the thinnest ones available from Shoppers Drugmart, her clients will have better feel inside and cum more readily, thus reducing the rubbing time to protect her pussy, that is the best way to show my care about the MM.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 23:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-9-7 22:35
If I have that money to buy condoms for MM's use, I would not buy those thick rubber from Costco,  ...

Good suggestion.  I may have to use my Amazon buy of Sangami original (not sure 001 or 002) and Trojan Bareskin intended to be last resort.   Forgot about my reserve.  Though these comments kind of deviates further from the topic at hand.  There was a separate post on Condom experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 11:33 , Processed in 0.033953 second(s), 11 queries .