AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Consequences if condo mgmt found out unit rented out as one-on-one ?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-3 02:44:41 | 显示全部楼层
How can I find so many MM in one particular building in Markham.  Upscale for that matter and no one cared??  I think everyone knows what I am talking about.  Just way too obvious.  May be just catering to Chinese and Chinese do not care (mind your own business)???  That is new and really nice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 03:16:04 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-3 02:44
How can I find so many MM in one particular building in Markham.  Upscale for that matter and no one ...

As long as there are no complaints management is happy to ignore it. Nobody wants extra work to do. Even cops operate the same way. Don't give them trouble and they won't give you trouble. Unless you are really unlucky and run into one that is chasing a promotion and needs the credit for making a bust.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-3 03:22:10 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2015-9-3 03:16
As long as there are no complaints management is happy to ignore it. Nobody wants extra work to do ...

Not worry about LE.  Cannot bust one MM in one unit unless they can find cash changing hands.  
Condo mgmt is the ISSUE.  But upscale means getting higher paying upscale clients to fit into the crowd.  No condo residents like dirty men wandering around.  Well or casual dressed polite gentlemen will not be an issue. Again,  change the profile of MM clientele and charge more.  Of course, MM has to up to the standard too or NO client will come for that higher price.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 06:00:35 | 显示全部楼层
Hey 大泡和 ... You are so sensible when no drank.

>CONDO built for residential uses (NOT BUSINESS). Limited by City's Zoning.
>The owner of CONDO would be accused/warned when no residents persist. Even INSURANCES voided when the CONDO defined as for business uses.
>Those CONDO mostly owner by non-resident(s) that the COURT ORDER can't reach them. Or even the WARN letter(s) not able to reach them. [Say even after the original OWNER received WARN letter then (s)he sell it , thro realty agent, to another non-resident OWNER. That's why the realty agent could guarantee for rental income aspects]
>Run for whore houses is illegal now in Canada. Run business without licenses also illegal. Therefore the OWNER would be charged/or involved to this activities.

Note:
About 15 years ago I was persuaded (almost) to buy a CONDO in Alton Tower area (for income purpose). I saw the unit & the reality agent guaranteed that I could received 100% rental income. YES, he himself guarantees it no single month of rent misses. Wow ... so convincing ah.... I walked out this eventually (no take chances ah)...

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-3 07:53:51 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-9-3 06:00
Hey 大泡和 ... You are so sensible when no drank.

>CONDO built for residential uses (NOT BUSINE ...

I think you miss out on alton tower.  Love the set up there.  The best I have seen at all MM place.  2 bed room 2 bathrooms, the hallway does not set up STRAIGHT.  If you wait for the door to open ,  no view of sight at the hallway when someone comes out of their unit.  Unless it is right next to your unit.  Only issue is that it is turning into Curry smell place.  Within Metro boundary, quiet area.  Realy nice view of NO BLOCKAGE, the one I was in. Harder to get to highway (not like my place 5 minutes to hiway not during rush hour (20 minutes then).
One on One is NOT exactly business.  Just a horny chick looking for fun, not necessary for money.
By the way, I actually cut down on my drinking, as writing for this site is really keeping me busy, DAY AND NIGHT, even when no one is reading.  Does not matter, I get it out of my chest.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 09:52:14 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-3 07:53
I think you miss out on alton tower.  Love the set up there.  The best I have seen at all MM place ...

Mr MMP .....
I actually cut down on my drinking ~~~~ no need. no need. At first (in this family) no one knew you're drunk that results 误会. It's good if you have control. It's good that you (do things) write while you've fresh brain.

I'm drinker but not DRUNK. I drank for rest (not for doing silly/crazy things). 周恩来 is HEAVY drinker too. But his brain fresher than anyone.

Note:
It is no matter of drive FAST if you can control the car.
It is a serious concern that you act on something without knowing what is it about? In this case (of don't know) just don't do it.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-4 00:04:31 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-3 02:44
How can I find so many MM in one particular building in Markham.  Upscale for that matter and no one ...

There was the famous building called 125 Bamburgh Circle few years ago for us to hunt. Very soon the building you mentioned here will be an upscale version of the fore mentioned building. It is funny to imagine that through the day, there are many occasions in which there are a number of Johns inside the same lift heading to see their MMs.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-4 00:53:42 | 显示全部楼层
I have been there to see one MM three times in one month and already knew from other MM locations.  How hard is it for people to find out.  Love that building. And location.  Problem is there is only one structure there,  unlike other places with some other buildings around.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-4 00:56:17 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-9-4 00:04
There was the famous building called 125 Bamburgh Circle few years ago for us to hunt. Very soon t ...

Bamburg got so many buildings ,  why that particular one?  Only Rental one?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-4 01:50:34 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-4 00:56
Bamburg got so many buildings ,  why that particular one?  Only Rental one?

Remember that the other bldg my friend lives is condo by tridel ,  love that building too , is Gated.   No contact by guard to owner no car can go in.  May be 125 is different or close to warden.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 18:24 , Processed in 0.038492 second(s), 11 queries .