AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6372|回复: 41

Consequences if condo mgmt found out unit rented out as one-on-one ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-2 14:35:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What is the consequence for rental unit discovered being used as one on one?  Of course, evictions.

What is the consequence for CONDO unit ?  May be I should invest in getting one so some MM can work there at a reasonal rental rate.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 14:54:43 | 显示全部楼层
From my basic understanding is that under the current laws, if LE found out you KNOW about it, and you rent it out, you can get in deep trouble.

Also most buildings have their own rules.

That is why it's always important to keep addresses quiet. Recently there were certain few stupid members asking/listing addresses on here. It's all fun and no worries if you don't get caught but when you do, shit happens.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 15:19:19 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-9-2 14:54
From my basic understanding is that under the current laws, if LE found out you KNOW about it, and y ...

Can I trust that you could dispense legal opinion with a license to practise?  Just kidding.
LE finds out, no big deal.  Deny Deny Deny.
Condo mgmt will be the one to notice if any.  Even I as a security guard could probably find out, if not informed by neighbors by the unit.  My question is what could Condo unit do to you as a legal owner of a condo unit being rented out.
You know that I found out some MM rents unit via a third party which charges 400 to 500 because MM has NO credit history and therefore no income to show and thus no rental unit using their credentials.  What a rip off for MM.  I understand why a third party is needed.  But then what is the exposure if it is Condo unit owned by you.  What can the condo mgmt do?  Give you warning?  Do not think they can legally buy you out, and at what price?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 16:12:36 | 显示全部楼层
Please do not mix up the operation mode of garage with those 1 on 1 私做. This must be a pimp in the garage, LE can take action against the pimp under C-36. 1 on 1 私做 is different, 賣淫無罪. The landlord/owner can only terminate the lease agreement with two-month notice but cannot force her to move out. As long as 1 on 1 is not illegal, the landlord/owner normally allows her existence and pretends he/she does not know, because of guaranteed rent payment on time, the unit is usually maintained clean. Once vacated, the unit will be repainted and cleaned that involves cost, also it may take months before the unit is rented by a new tenant.
Some building management staff even accept bribery from MM, whenever there are issues in the building involving visits by Police, they will be informed to suspend business on that day.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 16:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-9-2 16:12
Please do not mix up the operation mode of garage with those 1 on 1 私做. This must be a pimp in the ...

Mr.Fuckx (not me),
Yes I should ask Admin Bro to remove garage word.  Always ONE ON ONE (legal), not Garage (Brothel, more than one).  That is why I am worried to go to garage to be a FOUND IN.
But back to the topic.  What can CONDO (notice condo, not rental office) do?  Not worried about LE as the profession is NOT illegal, just the exchange of money,  (if using BITCOINS, total legit it is NOT money).  Just the mgmt office recourse action IF ANY.  As I stated, give me warning or buy me out.  Cannot suit me as the MM is doing a legitimate business.  Could be a public nuisances issue?  But then what?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 17:12:10 | 显示全部楼层
Usually it is trouble when someone complains. So best to make sure no neighbour complains.

Little noise, little to no problems.
Big noise, big problems.
It is always best to keep things low-key and discrete.

It is up to the building rules, the contract you signed when you bought the condo and the community which may or may not have the right to vote on certain issues.

Now, about bribing that fuckme mentioned. That may help you too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 17:18:40 | 显示全部楼层
被发现当然是贱卖给你,你要发大财。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 20:25:35 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-9-2 17:18
被发现当然是贱卖给你,你要发大财。

Please explain.  I already bought the unit.  What could happen then?  They buy me out???
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 21:06:04 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like the best approach is to control the Condo board, properly handle any complaint, and if it is getting louder, move MM out and live there yourself.  When it is getting quiet, move MM back in again.
Worst case is to sell the unit anyway.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 02:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
Even if prostitution was fully legal the condo mgmt can still evict you. Carrying out commercial activities at a residential property is not allowed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-28 16:40 , Processed in 0.035876 second(s), 13 queries .