找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Tonight is the night. Eastern 10 PM CCTV or youtube

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-2 22:35:55 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-9-2 22:28
Norman Bethane medical unit.  Pretty ladies.

I suddenly have the urge to see an MM with Chinese military nurse uniform. She needs to be in great attentive posture as well. Until the real action starts. LOL

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 22:42:12 | 显示全部楼层
I missed our Female Honor Guard.  Man this is not my day.  Will go back to check it out on YOU TUBE.  Got to pay more attention. Damn Damn
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 23:11:20 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like only a small number of FEMALE honor guards were present at the beginning embedded at the end of HONOR GUARDS.  Not like before when SEVERAL formation of female soldiers in vibrant colors were present.  I guess this is a V day parade, not the every 10th parade before.  Loved those soldiers in those parades.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 23:12:06 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-9-2 22:35
I suddenly have the urge to see an MM with Chinese military nurse uniform. She needs to be in grea ...

you need CPR soldier bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-3 01:04:03 | 显示全部楼层
My head pic is June 4 1989 tank formation..  Bad use of army.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 03:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2015-9-2 17:42
It had a hard time to beat up Vietnamese last time!

No shame there. Even the US couldn't beat the Vietnamese. They are some tough sons of bitches.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 03:55:25 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfdGzXPN_w

The above is the parade of about 4 hours.  I have NOT viewed it yet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-3 10:27:23 | 显示全部楼层
Soldiers no politic. You can hate Abe, 习近平, Putin or Obama. But never hate soldiers including, Vietnamese, Japanese, 解放军 or 国民军 .

Human transformed from animals. Live in group (villages). Then grew larger into Village A, B, C, D .. etc
Due to 利益 villagers "A" fight against B, C, D ... etc. The people engaged in fighting are call SOLDIERS (or warriors). These SOLDIERS have no politic at all. They served as "protector" only. The cost of this act are cost their OWN life at worst.

As to 弱肉强食, 舒者生存 ... only strong live/survive. Those STRONG would've been SOLDIER at one generation (among human history). One of them (whom survive from fighting) might be your/our 祖先!

If you disrespect/fucking these SOLDIERS (here call 解放军) you are fucking your own 祖先!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-4 10:18:33 | 显示全部楼层
Japan did not attend the SEP03 military parade which we can all understand.

Due to the anti-Japanese sentiments expressed by Premier Xi, Japan's Interior Minister commented that China should "look into the future".  Well put!!

"Look into the future" is a 2-way street,  if Japanese PM keeps visiting Japan National Shrine annually, paying respect to the nortorious "butchers", including war crimes convicts, who were housed there, how can Japan expect its neighbours, namely China & Korea, who suffered the most, to look into the future & forget the past.

China has been more than generous to Japan after the war for not asking for a single cent of repatriation from Japan for the damage and injury done to China.  Had China asked for any, Japan will still be repaying TODAY.

If you have Japanese friends who ask why can't China forget, you can tell them as long as Japanese PM visits the National Shrine annually, denying the Rape of Naking had ever happened, revised text books to educate Japanese kids that Japan was the victim during the War and not the aggressor, China will and should never forget.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-5 06:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-9-4 10:18
Japan did not attend the SEP03 military parade which we can all understand.

Due to the anti-Japanes ...

Remember Hitler rise in popularity was partly due to the WW1 repayment issue that hurt German big time.  Do we want ANOTHER Hitler in the East.  It was partially Chinese imperial regime bad doing that caused it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 02:43 , Processed in 0.033515 second(s), 11 queries .