Tonight is the night. Eastern 10 PM CCTV or youtube

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-2 03:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
你被解放军爆过屁眼?这么兴奋
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 03:31:21 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-9-2 02:31
This 大扔和 acts very sensible if not drunk.
In his early days in this forum I sensed that he's real ...

笼久(讲冬阴)   
大扔和

Do not compute.  Need Canton Translator.  Or I will refer your dear Mom AGAIN.

No sense speaking Chinese to a Hispanic and he does not laugh.  What we have is failure to communicate.  I cannot write Shanghai dialect either, while knowing perfectly to speak it.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 03:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
fuckerman 发表于 2015-9-2 03:01
你被解放军爆过屁眼?这么兴奋

No gay here.  Just love MM small mei mei since I was 8 years old.  Been horny ever since.  But need to respect my spouse.  So hunting age of (calendar) 2 months, but more than 10 MM, record 3 a day, (three meals you say, was told by Nana from Purple Sugar that you eat 3 meals, why not 3 MM for the day.)  Nana also said that you can have a MM as a student (50 years old).   It is a direct quote from Nana, she is a comedian too in addition to being a goddess.  But I have a preference for real everything, had her only once.

Sorry I am not being serious about the topic at hand, slap my hand, no respect.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 03:44:05 | 显示全部楼层
Just watched some amateur video on rehearsal of the event.
Learned earlier that one female honor guard is a TOP MODEL in China.  She actually demo the T platform walk rather than the parade walk in one video (crossing steps like a model).
Deviation from earlier parades.  Not all soldiers are younger than 24 anymore.  To demo that not all generals are having fun with pretty MM all the time,  each formation is led by Generals (over 40).  Heard that most lost 10 pounds plus during training.  I think I need their training and diet too.  Better to look trim in front of MM.

Female soldiers were using chopstick in the mouth (horizontal) to always keep a smile (MM can learn that ???), also they must be of size b or above, as steel rod was rested on their CHEST to align the formation.  So you guys should not be disappointed in terms of face and body.  (sorry no respect again, me bad boy again).

Rehearsal had a cloudy day, did not see blue sky.  Hopefully it is SUNNY today.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 03:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
SmallPotato 发表于 2015-9-2 02:02
Sigh, since I missed your PM, and its a done deed already (you kind of forced my hand), I will allow ...

Admin Bro.

Can I JOKE again?  Should not be counted as my third STRIKE (do not want to be out yet,  I want to move into Agency category soon as I moved out of legit MP, MP, Private categories).

I heard some quotes like this:  If it ain't broke, break it, or someone else will.
Do not get mad please.  I try to be a good boy.  Just get even instead OK.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 06:00:10 | 显示全部楼层
There is not much fun to watch this kind of parade. They just march and march and more marches, very boring. The Royal Nova Scotia Tattoo show is much better!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 06:30:25 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-9-2 01:40
Dear Admin,
Please let this 大扔和 accomplish his desires. He's not drunk that he knew it's wrong se ...

大扔和? tomsiu, do you mean 大泡和?
大泡和 has this meaning :
微帶輕視、不大尊重意味的稱謂語;互相熟悉者也常可用以互喚,則帶開玩笑。“大泡和”是開玩笑的話,指“笨得可愛”“懵盛盛”。在二三十年代的粵劇劇本中可見:
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-2 07:19:10 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-9-2 06:30
大扔和? tomsiu, do you mean 大泡和?
大泡和 has this meaning :
微帶輕視、不大尊重意味的稱謂語;互 ...

Thanks.  Did not realize people still watch those opera.  You have my total respect.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 08:02:16 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2015-9-2 06:00
There is not much fun to watch this kind of parade. They just march and march and more marches, very ...

No comparison-la.  

The Royal Nova Scotia Tattoo show is kiddy stuff.

The 70th Anniversary Victory Parade is a big deal in view of Abe's determination to amend Japan's constitution & to rearm.

On the other hand, China should use economic power instead military power to bring Japan to its knees.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-2 08:02:18 | 显示全部楼层
I dont give two shit about china military and I dont want to read about it on a MM board. Fuck off.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:39 , Processed in 0.041728 second(s), 11 queries .