AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1821|回复: 8

How come white meat review getting less and less ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-1 01:41:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There aren't as much white meat review as before....Just want to read some and learn something useful so I could go and write bck and help other new bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 02:58:34 | 显示全部楼层
It's an embarrass responses to your question ..... due to OURS small dick.
If you could (having big one) please go on to DO IT and write review(s) back! ..... hows that!

We (small dick) need your help in this situation ......
[Not refer to those whom did write report as they've large size. WE here mostly means ME]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 04:46:28 | 显示全部楼层
I guess the reason is because most of us are Asian and we prefer Asian girls. There may have been more white meat reports because if you are aware a while ago there was a severe shortage of Asian girls on the market after TOE88 and ZP closed down. Now more Asian girls are coming back so that is why there are less white meat reports.

Perhaps another way of looking at the questions is: why haven't you written a white meat report? Maybe you can take the lead write a few then others would be motivated to share more as well.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 07:43:56 | 显示全部楼层
u r more than welcome to take my spot, i used to see at least 2 white mms per week. I guess my retirement to this hobby does have an impact on sex747, but my reviews are still here, u can browse through my reviews, about 25% of the SPs are still available. Some do change names or move around, but if u follow closer, and talk to other mms, u will find the intels.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-1 08:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
Thx so much for the info and bros I will write some white meat reviews soon just haven't had time to hunt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 08:33:19 | 显示全部楼层
Cos they don't wash after fucking so I haven't seen any of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 11:57:10 | 显示全部楼层
After all, This is asian mm review centric forum ? with mostly Chinamen or cbc membership with preference for asian cuisine.  Culture, body n dick size, risk tolerance, overall service preferences, upbringing and media  influence play a part in formulating meal preference.

Now for the "white washed" cbc or pure chinaman born  fetish for white meat,  all hang out on the red forum.  Some white wash cbc avoid asian mm because it reminds them of their sister?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 13:42:11 | 显示全部楼层
I guess, I could be half and half. CBC/Chinaman

Half the time, I see some asian MM from asian garages and the other half I also see Caucasian MM from Caucasian garages.
I like different types of meals and variations.
Asian style MM is more relax and service oriented. SF2, massage etc.
Caucasian style MM is more like a workout session. You will move around a lot more.

I do feel that on this board Caucasian MM are not liked very much so I talk less about them. I use the red forum to talk about them there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 13:49:05 | 显示全部楼层
Prior to my Asian only shops  discovery I ate primarily steak plus any available  dimsum/sushi meat shops  catering to mostly gwailo and global cliental?  The young kids have no idea how good they have it now
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 07:50 , Processed in 0.034653 second(s), 13 queries .