AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7116|回复: 40

all natural + angel face + big boob @ NANA @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-26 00:59:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Don't know why some people are saying her service isn't good, unless they are smearing. She was super nice to me and genuinely affectionate. The term GFE gets tossed around a lot, but she truly deserves it. Mind you I have the kind of face that not even my own mother thinks is handsome. So when it comes to YMMV then I never get the good end of it.

Booking was easy but parking wasn't. I went in the afternoon and there was no space left on the upper parking level near the condo entrance. Since I texted the keeper to let him know that I arrived when I got to the parking lot, but before I actually parked my car, he thought I bailed out because he texted me back the buzz code & suite number immediately but it was 10 minutes until I finally found parking on the other end of the parking lot and walked to the condo entrance.

Nana is not your typical kimchi. She looks way too innocent and gave me the urge to rescue her from the 'fire pit'. As others have noted, she is all natural from face to body to toe, which is incredibly rare for a kimchi. I don't want to call anyone ignorant or bad taste, but to those who who said she isn't pretty, if you can get a girlfriend like this in real life, you have my utmost respect. Comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges, I cannot remember ever seeing a prettier or hotter MM than her who wasn't wear 1/2" of make-up on a surgically enhanced face. Different strokes for different folks I guess, but personally I value natural beauty because its so scarce.

The best part of Nana has got to be her boobs. Once again, all natural and huge. She isn't skinny but for sure not fat and not even chubby. Usually, unless you don't mind fat chicks, you have to choose between either large man-mades or small natural tits. Getting the best of both worlds is like winning the lottery. I spent half my session just squeezing and sucking on those yummy melons. Even after blowing my load I still couldn't get enough of her boobs and she laid next to me and let me continue playing with them while gently holding my limp little brother. I sure wished I had enough time and money for a second shot. After the shower she helped me dress (not the first MM to do that) and even helped me to wipe my glasses clean (the first time any girl not just limited to mm has done that for me).

face 8
body 8
service 8
attitude 9

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 04:50:10 | 显示全部楼层
Man, it was such a positive review that I am tempted to fly in to check her out.  But wait, it is way too costly.  Had to wait till next trip, not too far distant future.  I am putting together my TDL, and she might as well be the first one it.  Without checking on the link.  I hope you are talking about TNT 7 kennedy.  I know the place well and case that parking lot and condo in great detail.  If not, then I will start a new parking plan.  Always be prepared.  Also route to escape from LE.  If I met her, that was my VERY FIRST Korean lady and may have issue communicating,  but then this is not the first time, as I COULD NOT COMMUNICATE even with guys from the same HK island, but DIALECT understanding is a stretch, no fun too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 04:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
Just check the link,  YES YES YES it is TNT.  I know the place well.  Last time my MM was visited by her aunt and she tried to hook me up with someone on XX floor to no avail.   I AM COMING.  But I see some reviews that Babyface does not have a good reputation.  Is it just a smear of agency too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 07:37:28 | 显示全部楼层
brothers, I am not smearing. I encourage to go and try for yourself. nana has a hot body for sure. as for my personal experience, I am sure its just me. so go and have a good time!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 07:39:06 | 显示全部楼层
我不知道lily 现在怎么样我只知道以前的lily 的服务是最乱来的,打破了所有的行规。单项没有一个能及格。甚至第二次洗澡她都会让你自己洗。如果我真有这么一个女友我宁愿去找个男人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 08:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
There're two levels of underground parking there.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 08:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-8-26 07:39
我不知道lily 现在怎么样我只知道以前的lily 的服务是最乱来的,打破了所有的行规。单项没有一个能及格。甚 ...

我个人倒是常常主动提出第二次洗澡自己洗,能比较自由地洗干净。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 08:30:18 | 显示全部楼层
Brother Checkmate: I believe you are telling the truth and indeed had the wonderful experience you described. i know from petsonal experience, that sometimes I got great service and gave above average ratings to some girls, yet othet brothers got very disappointing experiences. Sometimes the girls just don't have chemistry with some of us, i guess. i am sure nana knew exactly what she was doing and and encourages thise men she likes to repest and give minimal service and attitude to those she dislikes. Unfortunstely, I was the latter. Good luck to other brothers and i wish you allget your money's woth like Checkmate!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 08:45:22 | 显示全部楼层
Mmm OP has wonderful time and chemistry with this kimchi and no mention making her climax.  

Mr BJ has no Chemistry connection and  experienced poor attitude as well as service.  But yet claims he made her climax not just  1x but 2x?

Just Weird
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-26 08:45:34 | 显示全部楼层
My apologies for the typos above! my Blackberry is not designed for this website, very difficult for me to type!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 13:53 , Processed in 0.035014 second(s), 13 queries .