AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2770|回复: 14

Anti Fascist 70 anniversary parade Sept 2

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-23 06:17:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Please try to watch the Sept 3 Anti Fascist 70 anniversary parade.  This will make any red blood Chinese proud.  No more Weak Asian Sick Man.  You can skip a day from Hunting , can you?  Beijing time Sept 3.
This is earlier than the normal every 10 years military parade.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-23 10:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
No 1-gun salute for the occasion?  

SEP02 will be one of the last few days for MMs in need of $ to take care of tuition & boarding charges to make some quick $.

My big gun is loaded and ready to fire!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-23 22:24:52 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-23 10:04
No 1-gun salute for the occasion?  

SEP02 will be one of the last few days for MMs in need of $ t ...

US schools already started.  The tuition alone for some is 50K USD (close to 65K CAD),  only the rich Chinese kids can afford it.  Talking about IOWA,  apparently too many Ferrari, Lamboghini, Masarati are used by Chinese students.  No one works in anything in Iowa (no clients anyway), especially small town Iowa City, Iowa or Ames, Iowa (UI and ISU).  They got Cow Shit boys and girls only,  VERY FRIENDLY, (was anyway). Never met any nicer people, where Chairman Yee visited before.
So does not apply here.  No one needs tuition or board money.  One phone call away for any financial needs.
Super jealous on my part.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 03:28:13 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-23 22:24
US schools already started.  The tuition alone for some is 50K USD (close to 65K CAD),  only the r ...

After you drank .... no write. None of these contents [US schools already started ....] relate to "title".
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-24 03:47:23 | 显示全部楼层
right,  it is in reply to dragon.  you check on my breath on my 探頭again, got to shut down that leak.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-24 03:50:32 | 显示全部楼层
are u based in asia ? up so early.   I go to bed at 7 pm.  after only one beer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 06:47:05 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-24 03:50
are u based in asia ? up so early.   I go to bed at 7 pm.  after only one beer.

Back to the subject ... "Anti Fascist 70 anniversary parade Sept 2"

Since 漢 and 唐 the (Chinese) Empire[帝國] fell down to bottom until 共產黨 wake us up. I hate 國民黨 (1911~1949) that this administration kills Chinese only. During this period total 60m Chinese "killed" by 蔣介石 and Japanese.

During 毛澤東 (共產黨) era further 40M die in hunger or political strikes. Until Mao die in 1976.

By year 1976, a new 共產黨 era begun that lead by 鄧小平. The Chinese Empire [中華帝國] reborn.

The parade on Sept 03 shows nothing in Military 肌肉. It only represents a wake-up call to Chinese. That the Chinese comes back to 帝國 era. A proud of Economic & technology achievements up to world leading standard. Not at top now but progressing.

By today, We 黃種人 no more East-Asia Sick man! We received more 平等 treatment more than the 1st day I landed in Canada (which was 35+ years ago). This equality brought from 中國共產黨.

The shows (Sept 03) means nothing to Military. The China's military strength came from "known" 5 (five) 戰略核潛艇. One could wipe up entire Japan. Four of these could wipe out entire US mainland.

One vessel of 戰略核潛艇 contains 120 nuclear war-heads. Each war-head finds different targets.

Just now, from news, that we noticed N. Korea has 70+ submarines. 60 of them already sailed into open sea. [God knows that how many submarines that China has?]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 07:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
I've no please/thanks to 孫中山 also. His 接班人 is 蔣介石.
A good man not only did good but capable to pass it on to his/her 後代 or 接班人.

For example: MMpleaser gathered lot of wealth during his life time. But his 败家仔後代 or 接班人 ruin them all. Therefore MMpleaser should be blamed also. Am I right?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-24 07:47:06 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-24 07:26
I've no please/thanks to 孫中山 also. His 接班人 is 蔣介石.
A good man not only did good but capable ...

Good analysis on history.  Not sure if Nationalist contributed nothing.  Somehow lots of fighting were borne by nationalist.
Man you just showed your age Sir.  I  Have no money.  Do have to give kids more money than they need.  Their houses are bigger than the one I have in Canada.  (just bought 5 years ago, brand new, up 300K already tax free.).  That is why I need to blow money with the MM every chance (or time) I could.
We Chinese have nothing to worry about as long as anti corruption is going strong.  They even have museum to show the Corrupted official with tour guide in Hebei city.  May want to visit it next time.
Are you on to watch the parade.  Dragon could watch it on youtube later if he is busy.  Miss out the live action with our pretty FEMALE soldiers,  just the replay for him.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-24 07:49:55 | 显示全部楼层
I saw Chinese submarine numbers before.  Again, that is mainly useful for delivering missile from mobile base, but not for sinking ships any more.
Did some one owe me some sperms in perfect condition so I could implant onto some poor lady and 9 months later to sue for paternity suit for some wealth to spread.  Not sure if it was you, dragon or some other rich person.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 17:58 , Processed in 0.038464 second(s), 13 queries .