找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4358|回复: 11

Emily @ JerseyGirls

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-21 15:52:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
hi,

first time contributing, hope I save your money.

First, I am Chinese. I can read/write, just can't type in Chinese.

Visited downtown in 2nd week of june. Thus, take this review with a grain of salt as I wanted to wait for a while to post my post. I am not here to hurt anyone (or any business), but to simply share my experience.

Made the arrange to see the famous Emily. First, I can confirm that the pictures on the website is her. She is as described, japanese, pipete, reasonable English. The location was on a high-end hotel in downtown close to Yonge street, I would give it 10/10 for the hardware.

Went up the room as instructed and she greeted me at the door with a smile. First thing I noticed was the 2 big suite cases at the corner of the room, this tells you how this agency operates. I could tell she was a bit tired (memory fading, but around 3pm in the afternoon).  Asked for donation as soon as the door was closed, first warning sign.

As this is my first time to this agency, no problem, I gave her the donation (for 1hr) in an envelope. She asked me to take shower, but she did not follow me, 2nd warning sign.

I spend >5min to make sure I am completely clean. When I got out of the room, she was naked with her backdoor pointing to me. I must say that it was an appealling sign, as not too many man can resist this scene. As I approached closer, however, I notice some faint smell (I am very sensitive to smell). Even worse, I see a bite marks on her bottom. Not her fault, of course, but the combinations of them is a big turn-off. The fact that she didn't take a shower with me (and spoiler: she didn't take shower with me afterwards) means that I don't know how "clean" her private parts are, thus I didn't engage much in oral exchange.

I asked her if MSOG was ok and she agreed. She proceeded to a nice bbbjtcws which, ws was my first time. However, right before I finished, I asked her if facial was ok. To my surprise, she wanted to charge extra. This is contratory to all the reviewers I've read, and I was a bit turned off, thus I finished with tcws instead. At this time, it is about 15 minutes into the appt.

We then lied on the bed. As her English was no good (or just pretending to be no good), we didn't click and had no real conversation. 5 minutes later, she felt asleep on my chest with a light snore. No, I am not kidding.

I woke her up and asked to continued to more bbbj. Those of you who read about Emily, you know that she is known for facial and greek. I asked if greek is available, again, her reply was yes but with additional $$$.  At this time, it was a total turn off and I decide to take a shower and leave.

Perhaps she has something against asian client? I don't know, but I am not about to spend another $260 to verify this. What I will say is that, if you are looking for real japanese sp with petite figure, she is the one. But be warn about her level of service, as at least to me, it is a huge YMMV.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-21 16:20:22 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for your experience.

I have never tried her but I have always read great things about her too. Hmm..
Bad day on the job I guess.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-21 17:58:26 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-8-21 16:20
Sorry for your experience.

I have never tried her but I have always read great things about her too ...

Not surprising. Terb is Shill Central.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-21 18:00:30 | 显示全部楼层
I don't get why Asian guy would go to a non-Asian agency for Asian MMs.

That is like a Chinese guy choosing to eat at Manchu Wok for authentic gourmet Chinese food. Doesn't make any sense.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 14:35:20 | 显示全部楼层
Tried her a few times, never experienced anything like that, she could be having a bad day
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 15:01:32 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2015-8-21 18:00
I don't get why Asian guy would go to a non-Asian agency for Asian MMs.

That is like a Chinese guy ...

Sometimes one is in the mood for chop suey
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 20:14:54 | 显示全部楼层
"right before I finished, I asked her if facial was ok. To my surprise, she wanted to charge extra"

What does she expect?  Oh ok, I am just about to cum, but why don't I hold myself in that state and negotiate a good price that we both agree to and then let me limp over to my wallet when I am about to cum and get you your money first before we get back into our original position so I can cum on your face?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 20:55:07 | 显示全部楼层
She's playing you like a fool. Recently I saw this HK girl who wanted another $50 for a second shot when I already payed her $240, she ended up calling her boss, but her boss let me do her for second time no charge.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 21:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
Two shots is pretty standard on 1H sessions. Three if there is enough time and the MM likes you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 22:00:28 | 显示全部楼层
Can't say I've had a really good time with Emily.  Done her twice and first time, she was teasing me like crazy when I got out of the shower but once in bed, there was no chemistry, no kissing just nothing .  Second time was good , a bit better but service was what a good MM would provide not someone known as a service queen.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 19:26 , Processed in 0.036337 second(s), 13 queries .