AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3106|回复: 16

birthright citizenship (cnn now)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-21 13:08:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i would like discuss my opinion on birthright citizenship.
Mr Trump is by no means an idol of mine.  Quite on the contrary, I think he is unfit to govern.
But just to indicate the proper way to critique a person.  You could hate the person but still agree on some issues.
Here is the issue that I think Mr Trump is right.  If pregnant mother (such as my fellow rich Chinese ladies) comes over to LA or Seattle etc to have a baby, may or may not use the hospital facilities for free or a little money at the expense of American tax payers, bears a baby who automatically granted US citizenship,  Mr Trump said that the baby does NOT deserve to have the benefit of citizenship.

I totally see his point of view.  I heard our MM had to pay 60k to 70k CAD and therefore bear a heavy burden to give services to Johns, count 700 at 100 each time,  (after cost of sales of course, net).    Some rich lady can get in for free with the cost of a tourist visa and round trip ticket, is it fair?  Just because your parents do not have the means and you have to suffer the consequences????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-21 13:25:35 | 显示全部楼层
That was also a big discussion in HK. For a long time a lot of 'mainlanders' coming across the borders to give births. Tho I'm not too sure what the law is over there, I think it is the kids that will get the benefits. That was something that a lot of HK parents were complaining about. Not sure if they solved that yet.

Regarding Donald, I like him. He's really not a politician and it shows. He's like a jack**s owner of a company that knows what he's doing and doesn't give a s**t what you think about him. He gets things done, most of the time.

Will he do a good job if he becomes the president? I have no idea but he will make a lot of changes that's for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-21 13:49:09 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-8-21 13:25
That was also a big discussion in HK. For a long time a lot of 'mainlanders' coming across the borde ...

Sorry I think he has no chance of winning, just like other Republicans in earlier campaign.
Again, I RESPECT your opinion and DO NOT agree your like for Mr Trump.  But no hard feeling, just a discussion of issues.  You can like the sex from MM and hate her as a person outside of sex.  We have to be objective.   Lots of gunshots in US were found to be stupid arguments and easy to get a GLOCK to shoot at each other.  But can we not just argue and agree to DISAGREE, that is peace on earth.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-21 14:52:04 | 显示全部楼层
So weird that talking about the birthright issue turned into talk about winning or not.

Anyway, I don't know if he will win or not. I never said he will. Just that I like him as a boss/CEO of his companies. And if he win he will make a lot of changes because of his business owner style and attitude.

Clinton is more of your regular politician, you basically know what will happen when she is president. That is something that appeals more to the general public.

Trump is a complete wildcard. Maybe he will say or do something very stupid next month and everyone will hate him and he will be gone, but he can also say very smart and logical things that some people can agree with. Which one will show up, that is the greatest question regarding Trump!

In the sense of comparing MM:
1 - you go in, you know you will get all the service and you don't leave unhappy because it is similar to previous MM you saw few days ago.

2 - you go in, don't know what you get and you can have two outcomes. You leave writing great review or you leave wondering if you should have chosen a different option instead. Wild card.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-21 15:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-8-21 14:52
So weird that talking about the birthright issue turned into talk about winning or not.

Anyway,  ...

Services is not really the issue, I am more interested in Personality.  
Back to working for Donald as your boss, are you afraid to hear the line "YOU ARE FIRED".  Enjoy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-21 15:36:09 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-21 15:02
Services is not really the issue, I am more interested in Personality.  
Back to working for Donal ...

If you do good job then of course not afraid.

Well being president is not about personality. It is about ability to be leader of a country.

I can't even vote for either of them so all I can say is which one I like.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-21 16:13:34 | 显示全部楼层
I am talking about personality of MM not Donald.  I can not vote in U.S. Or Canada.  Vote for. MM only.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-25 02:48:16 | 显示全部楼层
Just found out what Donald wants to do requires a Constitution change.  No Can Do, eh.  It could also be called "Anchor baby"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-25 05:41:09 | 显示全部楼层
Hey MMP .... you DRUNK again. Well, may be it's norm to you every day/night. This "birthright" topic covered multi-subjects again.

Birthright : It's 人道立场. Disregard the pregnant women intent the birth place should obliged to let the newborn to live. It's fundamental law. If this fundamental broken the newborn would fall, by chances, into no-man-land. This is against 人道!

Trump: Yes, Trump is NOT politician! By that means he looks crazy and ignorant. Will he wins? God knows! Let USA lead the change and allow non-politician to govern the world largest economy for 4-year-term. By now, seems that he lead the pack of Republican! ......Interesting Uh .....

MM : Their services existed since 人类文明化 worldwide. Just a services for money. Nothing simple than that. NEEDLESS to complicate it.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-25 09:04:13 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-25 05:41
Hey MMP .... you DRUNK again. Well, may be it's norm to you every day/night. This "birthright" topic ...

Man, I think you were an editor in your previous life, or a grammar teacher.  This is to BLOW Water, splash all over.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 09:01 , Processed in 0.040741 second(s), 13 queries .