找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Personal Thank you letter to my fave JUICY

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:05:23 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-8-16 10:50
"Eventually the demand for your services will be higher and supply and demand curve will afford yo ...

What inflaton?  We are facing DEFLATION.  Every one is lowering central bank rate.  US may have to do something to avoid being called PAPER TIGER.    It is the stupid TO housing market that is inflation and big time.  Bubble is getting bigger.  If you have more than one house, think about selling.  Greed turns into poverty,  Chinese is so right.

Yes I would like to be JUICY, NICOL and whoever wants me to be their Marketing Mgr,  PRO BONO.  Keep me busy. With internet and free long distance phone, I can do it remotely.  Taking msg, arrange their work schedule, call in Delivery of food for their meals.  Arrange transportation for them when they do not want to drive (Is Uber legal in TO now?).  I can bring up fancy clothes (think victoria secret) up here TAX FREE, only problem is the 30 exchange premium.   ANY WAY, you MM ask for, me Kua Kua will comply.  Keep me younger you know.  Every where I go, I always start a conversation with girl, as long as they are not TOO UGLY.  My standard is quite low, just good moral standard (working girl still got high moral standards to me.  Not the cheating girls like my first 2 dates here, nice body and bad person).  Did I answer all your questions?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:07:15 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-8-16 11:04
You might not get the hits on this page, but that's some funny shit! It's refreshing.

So, you're  ...

How to decode this YUL or YOW, which airport are we landing?  Not Ukraine or Syria.  I am going to hijack this plane to change course to save both yours and my life.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:11:45 | 显示全部楼层
You might not get the hits on this page, but that's some funny shit! It's refreshing.

So, you're  ...

Do not worry?  Once 747 can handle graphics (JPG, GIF).  I am going to copy pic from 141xxxx to post here.  My thread will go through the roof and I will try to acquire this site and listing on TSX,  change advertisiong rates, charge subscriiption (minimal, mine, then Year 2 will big time jack up when users are addicted to it.  Is this what windows 10 about.  I am not going to fall for the trap (like Tom S) to move to 10 and start paying again, or my PC is dead without paying.
Anyway, I am no fear with hits or no hits, loosing money is no big deal.  Look at all the solar panel manufacturers.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:13:12 | 显示全部楼层

So, you're  ...

I actually think you can easily be tricked.   Just like American cow shit boy.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:14:04 | 显示全部楼层

So, you're  ...

Not wash boat,  but sail boat.  TYPO.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:17:38 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-8-16 10:18
You seem to be someone that lacks confidence in yourself. Unsure and have thoughts that needed to be ...

Actually I am a pussy cat.  Ask all my MM except the bitch with nice body that I first met on day 1 and 2.  She owes big time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:26:20 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-16 05:07
MM Pleaser ....
Try next .... go and see ALICE of Dream4U (Ad on top)
And write a same letter like t ...

Is she the Alice in the wonderland?  Sorry I am way past Kids age.  Do not think there is an Alice or wonderland.  Try another Nigerian job, Mr. Nigerian,  I WILL NOT WRITE any check to you or wire to your account.  Please MOVE ON buddy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-16 11:28:26 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-16 11:11
Do not worry?  Once 747 can handle graphics (JPG, GIF).  I am going to copy pic from 141xxxx to po ...

What picture from 141xxxx? Just send me the pic and I will post it for you. You wouldn't happen to be on terb would you? Just send it to me there.

Yes it was a typo, it should be 小心可航萬年船.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:29:13 | 显示全部楼层
Knock Knock.  Any body Home.  Don't tell me you all went for Dim Sum.  With your unlimited data plan, please reply.  I do not want to be a Maytag Repairman.  I may have to go out and hit the next MM on my TDL.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 11:33:10 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-8-16 11:28
What picture from 141xxxx? Just send me the pic and I will post it for you. You wouldn't happen to ...

Are you over 18?  I am not a pedophile, johns are acceptable, but track down IP address for underage pedophile.
Like they say on the message.  Don't hang up, we take customers seriously,  yes they are tracing the line to your phone.  Takes a few minute to get to origin of the call to get local authorities to catch you.  On the lookout for an unmarked car showing up,  no siren.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 20:37 , Processed in 0.039000 second(s), 11 queries .