AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Personal Thank you letter to my fave JUICY

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-16 05:02:55 | 显示全部楼层
Juicy .... here is a memo from me that to refer Mr mmpleaser's LOVE letter.

Juicy,
Knowing you had been serving this industry long enough. Not knowing if you have been attached or still single? Not knowing how long you continue for this kind of job?

At this moment here you found a folk whom really true and trustworthy. This folk expressed himself without doubt. At this moment you should consider yourself to take a break. Think of landing safe. This folk may not help you out all the way out but, he is very sincere. No harm to go on further with him.

This folk admitted himself a newbie for 2 months in this hobby. I truly believed him. He probably would changed his mind (to you) after 1 more month. Today, he still haven't seen next level of true goddess.

Tom Siu

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-16 05:07:58 | 显示全部楼层
MM Pleaser ....
Try next .... go and see ALICE of Dream4U (Ad on top)
And write a same letter like this after. Real friend Ah....

ALICE speaks & writes fluent English. She is Cantonese background and able to speak Mandarin too. She's all natural head-to-toe.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 05:32:17 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-16 05:07
MM Pleaser ....
Try next .... go and see ALICE of Dream4U (Ad on top)
And write a same letter like t ...

Tom Sir (or Siu, cannot see with my eyes),
You trapped me once and your credit score with me is -800 on a scale of (350 - 850 FICO)  BIG rip off artist. Scam guy, do you speak Nigerian??   D.O.L.L for 60 HH.  I am not an innocent American farm boy who does not even know what the Hair dryer is when I said it is my GUN.  HK stall ladies are smarter than those COW SHIT BOY, and also cannot count.  (By the way watch out for someone change your bill with FOLDER bills,  I once got money back from a pretty high school at Papa John folded and I was watching her instead of counting the money.  Sure enough I deserved to be cheat off one BUCK.  Cost money to look at the face too.  Then told my colleague at work, and she learned to count the change back from highway toll both and got her $1 back by counting, lesson to learn BRO from me, true fact no joke)
Anyway, do not believe you and also for the reason I stated earlier that I DO NOT WANT TO see my pic shown on newspaper or TV.    BE CAREFUL and YOU CAN SAIL TEN THOUSAND YEARS (think misquote earlier myself).

I am a risk averse person, only visit MM with at least 5 positive reviews and NO MAN MADE material preferred.
Got to be a sincere MM , even if disadvantage, but not one being picked up by guys in Benz ML350 and possibly going to blow away my 4 visit contribution with generous tips to a night joint or fancy dinner.  DO NOT SAVE MONEY for other worthy causes, like kids, parents, debt, sick mom in hospital back home, resident status via false marriage (I AM SINGLE WITH GREEN CARD US AND CITIZEN Cad, AS WELL OLD hONG kong id THAT COULD BE RENEWED, WILL CHARGE NOTHING BUT A PRENUPTIAL IS REQUIRED, i WANT MY MONEY TO GO TO ORPHANS IF POSSIBLE).

NEXT STOP Garages, still worry about BUSTS.  May be taking my usual caution.  Go there before lunch or rush hour.  No LE is stupid enough to catch zero or 1 JOHN.  Caused them too much money with their decreasing police budget.  Cop got paid without benefit counted over 50 bucks an hour.  MM please try to go to police college and they need minority ladies badly,  especially pretty ones like you as "Stings".  Over 100k Cad a year with retirement benefits (sorry taxable too, 30% ding for 100K, you will get it back as CPP or US social security.
ONLY PROBLEM, you still to pick up English and I do give free English lesson during legit massage (true no lie, just did yesterday with Emily), but no lesson in bed, SORRY, cost a lot more you know
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 05:52:40 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-16 05:32
Tom Sir (or Siu, cannot see with my eyes),
You trapped me once and your credit score with me is -8 ...

(cont'd)  on English lesson  Also, I have to serve the MM, no dice with MPA.  I can teach English in a noisy restaurant with good food too (not too spicy, or no DATY service for you, not to get burned I was told by Tina first time).  I believe in continuous improvement (damn JAP motto Toyota etc). Continouse learning, please install Internet for your kids and they will forever be grateful for the tool you parents can give them,  future earning benefit is guaranteed as long as you can restrict the sites they can visit, like gaming, gambling or sorry to say that AZN747 (18 and above, how come I do not see enter warning message,  ADMIN council are you not a little careless. bring thi s up in the next board meeting and also fee please (I am quiet as I was told and try to be a good boy).

Also MM, please count and check the bills you receive as to correct amount or whether they are real.  You are lucky, hard to copy polymer, US Ben you need to test with special marker pens.  Some bro are dishonest bastards, until they are the 10th timer (like I will be with Nicol AFTER next trip, still 6th during a week).  Credit need to be built up.  Or you should start accepting credit cards with SQUARE, 3% interchange fee.  They may give generous tips as it does not appear to be real money to the Bro, especially after all the pleasure you gave him and he cannot think staight, just like his dick.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-16 08:38:49 | 显示全部楼层
啦條蛋散 up duck 就up. 无前无后. 一段文字, 拾9几个提目(文). 真系顶拒吾顺 ....
这些开放式论坛, 9吾9就出现一个... 真系吹拒吾卵胀!
龙9兄 ... 写中文润下拒.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 09:02:21 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-16 08:38
啦條蛋散 up duck 就up. 无前无后. 一段文字, 拾9几个提目(文). 真系顶拒吾顺 ....
这些开放式论坛, 9吾9就 ...

Can you do Mandarin?  No CANTON dialect writing.  I thought I am in a slum somewhere.  Better get the hell out of there before I got robbed, murdered.  Safety first.  I can live with LE and Jail.  But not this.

But I do not understand, it is OK, life is too short, just like stock market. Stock could go up when it is reported losing big time,  But analyst estimate is way worse.  So IT WENT UP.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 09:04:50 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-16 09:02
Can you do Mandarin?  No CANTON dialect writing.  I thought I am in a slum somewhere.  Better get  ...

Me no CANTON, don't waste your energy.  Try to speak Chinese to a Hispanic,  waste time.  Watch a ball game please.  Blue Jay I heard broke their winning streak, Right.  (I never watch baseball, but I know).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-16 10:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
You seem to be someone that lacks confidence in yourself. Unsure and have thoughts that needed to be mentioned to justify your own comments. You say something and then put reasons or extra info in brackets.

You do that in a lot of your posts.

You said you are 2 months newbie, yet acting all bossy calling this thread is private and diminishing C hings comments and advice. Tomsiu is veteran and he recommends you to go there with reason, for you to learn.

Little pup wolf thinking he is aggressive big boss wolf.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-16 10:50:24 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-15 20:51
As a follow up, I am not sure if you know if there is a correlation (that is not a true relative you ...

"Eventually the demand for your services will be higher and supply and demand curve will afford you the ability to get higher fees."

What are you, her marketing manager?

Please don't give them any crazy ideas about increase fees. Inflation is bad for the economy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-16 11:04:51 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-8-16 10:50
"Eventually the demand for your services will be higher and supply and demand curve will afford yo ...

You might not get the hits on this page, but that's some funny shit! It's refreshing.

So, you're Irish, eh? Irish can't speak like this "BE CAREFUL and YOU CAN SAIL TEN THOUSAND YEARS (think misquote earlier myself)." (小心可洗萬年船).

There's something familiar with your writting style ... you wouldn't happen to be from YUL or YOW, would you?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 15:42 , Processed in 0.034389 second(s), 11 queries .