AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7179|回复: 30

Condom sensitivity issue

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-15 03:15:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ADMIN, please leave this briefly in this section as this is the Most viewed area and then archive this to correct section in a day .
I know it does not belong here and it should be moved.  But I need the EXPOSURE to collect info, I am a Marketing major in Grad school. Thank you Sir.

Wonden if Bro have experience with condom sensitivity.
Lately I run into that issue of orgasm for man, try to find out.
Bought from Amazon both the infamous Japanese (should boycott it) Sagami original (did not say 001, 002, forgot which version I bought) , and US Trojan Bareskin Studded (wow just notice on the packet).  Will these enhance the feeling over the MM supplied Durex more economical brand (I know because I went to Costco to get them for MM Miki@private),  anyone with experience on this.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 03:31:43 | 显示全部楼层
ADMIN, please leave this briefly in this section ~~~ You did notice this even short stay here! Envy! A true disciple in this forum. [A lot of YOUNG folks going merry-go-round all the time]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 03:45:29 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-15 03:31
ADMIN, please leave this briefly in this section ~~~ You did notice this even short stay here! Envy! ...

Honey attract better than Vinegar.  Learn how to eat humble pie. But fail to kiss ass.  Otherwize I will be millionaire like my high school classmates.  Bad in school manages Good in school.  Parents help does help.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 11:26:31 | 显示全部楼层
I think you will have a better understanding if you search on google or research in a pool of your fellow student in school. There may be some BS-ers here that exaggerate things.

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/4-best-feeling-condoms

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ ... -erotic-sensitivity
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 11:39:01 | 显示全部楼层
Also when you are doing a research you need to have specific questions. This type vs that type.
In your case you need to give clear brands or type of condoms in your questions.
Otherwize this research will be all over the place.

Are you comparing this brand VS that brand? Or type vs type?
You need to be clear about what you are researching.

You need clear goals and specific questions in researches. So far your question is too broad! It'll give you too wide a variety of information which makes it harder on yourself since you will need to work out the info. Make things simpler on yourself by narrowing it down. Have a clear focus.

I'm a science guy so I may think differently than a business/finance person such as yourself. Nothing personal, just advice.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 11:40:23 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-8-15 11:26
I think you will have a better understanding if you search on google or research in a pool of your f ...

Sir, you must be of postgraduate or even post doctorate reseach fellow,
You academic skill must be way ahead of most of the wolves.  Just like my previous required consistent search via Google (thank god as no text book will give you that vast amount of info) to do my work and make my living,  at least for the years when Google listed.
I will save my costly condoms as a last resort to use on my MM.  Saved the money for MM's pocket if possible.
One reference may indicate condom is not an issue,  emotional tie and erotic atmosphere may help.  Bad feeling is a definitely NO NO unless you want to "rape" the MM (against the law you know, they have rights even if they have bad personality).  Here is the quote I found from your link.
But older, more experienced lovers whose sex includes what most lovers want—mutual erotic massage, mutual oral sex, and passionate, extended intercourse—have no complaints about condoms.

Again thank you very much for kind research results and you are not just a "poker" to release your stress and treat MM like plaything.  May God bless you.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 12:08:53 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-8-15 11:39
Also when you are doing a research you need to have specific questions. This type vs that type.
In y ...

Sir, my undergrad is EE, not science or business.
I think your membership level matches your knowledge, deep knowledge Sir.
You have my respect.
I love to blow water on this forum and kill some time, instead of game, sport, TV show.  Lately onto Chinese TV stations on Internet.  It is nice to find someone with similar feeling or subjects.
Thanks again.  I think my time on the section is going to run out.
My hats off to our ADMIN staff, you have been kind.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 12:12:30 | 显示全部楼层
Sir, may I call you sir, I envy the unlimited amount of energy and time you seem to have.  Doing 4 or 5 MMs everyday for days in a roll, posting non-stop on this forum.  MMs are all tripping over themselves to hang with you. And now doing market research.  崇敬, 崇敬.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 12:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
whatfor 发表于 2015-8-15 12:12
Sir, may I call you sir, I envy the unlimited amount of energy and time you seem to have.  Doing 4 o ...

LOL, not as bad as brother Williams tho. That guy can post 30 comments in a thread no problem, but he's funny.

I agree with you tho, I didn't have that much time when I was student.

Anyway I think this thread has been derailed.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 13:13:17 | 显示全部楼层
whatfor 发表于 2015-8-15 12:12
Sir, may I call you sir, I envy the unlimited amount of energy and time you seem to have.  Doing 4 o ...

Thank you for your kind words.
I am glad to find this site to blow my water.  Do not even know how I landed here.  Though it does cost me an arm and leg plus my dick.  Financially damage to wallet from good old MP legal MPS of 500 per trip and now to 3K (regular and irregular), all for a good cause, keeping MM financially better off and some needs to support kid in University and some to repay debt incurred such as phony marriage to obtain status (70K I heard).  Poor MM and I tried to treat them well as I could afford to and my kids are too well off with parents assistance.  \
Correction my record is only up to 3 MM plus 1 MPA to put me to sleep mode (bad for driving back to house at night).  Buit avg is 2 MM and 1 MPA (legit).  As you see, initially I blew off too soon and lately did not at all (4 days no bullets fired).  Now research into Condom etc.  Wthout this forum, my life will be too boring, both mentally and physically with the MM and MCOT is not sluts or phonys, but nice MM who also may need some help.  So far I visited my favorite 6 times and will do so in 2 hrs when she is not so busy.  I will wait and she got clients.
Nice to hear wolves feedback.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 21:56 , Processed in 0.043198 second(s), 13 queries .