AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8679|回复: 31

JUICY off my bucket list one less than to do now

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-15 02:40:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

This section is for the NON ADULT audience, viewers discretion is requested.  You wil be bored but entertained. (I hope)

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the JUICIEST of them all????
Juicy Hoshi of course.
Was worried that I still would not see Juicy before my departure from Adult Disney TO.  Sold out show due to long line up.  Like a motel with a NO VACANCY sign.
Guess what, I found out from the horse's (no insult Madam, do not misunderstand) mouth that she only works 2 weeks in a month.  She reserves one week for visit from her auntie (I wish everyone knows what that is, I did NOT, until my beloved MM Nicol told me, but she only takes 4 days off)., one week for vacation.
Guys eat your heart out (did not mean that literally, please no throwing stone at me, I notice some brothers are "illiterates"), it pays to be pretty, beautiful body , tall and a natural (or is it enhanced in voice lessons) voice that your bones are "chilling or something like that" when you hear it.  We all should blame our parents for our physical failures for not being pretty as JUICY.  I do not think she was enhanced- any part, but then I have been only a hunter for 2 months.  If that is the case, we should put a USDA organic label on her and charge a HIGHER premium on her.  Anyway this is to clarify the myth of long waiting list, she is smart to manufacture it.  But then I told her in the face she should have the AD and pictures redone totally.  It does not do her justice.  Her write up looks like a very first draft, still a work in progress.  She said she did it herself. I believe that she never paid attention in school and just fooled around with the boys and have fun.
Back to the main topic of JUICY.  I told her never seen someone so wet in my 2 months hunting life.  Her explanation is that it is not her God given feature, but something related to her tender age.  Boy, if that is true , could you use the JUICYNESS as a gauge for any MM age --  NO JUICE in 1 minute means your are older than JUICY.  As I know I do not believe her knowledge on Biology.  She never STUDY and just FOOL AROUND.  Do not believe it one bit.  And I think you should too.
Again, due to attention span issue, I am closing by saying that without assistance from my MM Nicol, this dream date would not be possible and I thank her for that.  Guys I did treat Nicol well, Lunch, then real Sichuan spicy carry out from a restaurant of her choice and then Dinner date with her.  Being hot and spicy from the food, she refused my DATY and I can fully understand.  I still have bullet after 3 MM "meals".  Got to see doc for my insensitivy issue, cannot come.
Sorry for the PG-13 that forgot to put at the beginning of this section, I will next time so you realize I am not the sexual guy, just a comedian at heart.  No I just did.
Oh, to prove that this is not a shill, JUICY has a birthmark at the right back waist level.  You do not pay shiller with your body too.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 03:24:20 | 显示全部楼层
Uh .... one down ... whom next? What about D.O.L.L.S in downtown!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 03:33:44 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-15 03:24

TomSir,
One got to learn to walk before run.
Two costs more, hurts wallet, no UNLIMITED resources, got to budget.  Otherwize I would be on welfare long time ago.
Three do not want to show on Star or City pulse during a raid, no good to embarrass self.  1 on 1 is hard to prove. Brothel is DEAL MEAT (no pun intended).  Not Stupid, not dumb either.  BE CAREFUL and you can sail ten thousands years.
Four will spend all the tickets (money in China) as kids are all welloff, partly thanks to their FRUGAL MOM and Dad, (or stupid Mom and Dad to let them blow the money instead of sefves).  No need to burn them (real).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 03:35:52 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-15 03:33
TomSir,
One got to learn to walk before run.
Two costs more, hurts wallet, no UNLIMITED resources, ...

One point.  Hate to travel DT and Cannot speak Korean (failure to communicate, you know sex act is only mechanical, got to have some feelings like on Cloud 9).  Please start the petition to build double deck on DVP from 401 to Bloor with toll financing.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 03:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

Off the topic a bit.
Is it not nice to get up and blow water early in the morning.  Can never do this in cold winter here, rather stay in warm bed.  
Stupid not to move to SF area and really get energy to get up ALL YEAR AROUND.  Now it is TOO LATE.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 07:10:18 | 显示全部楼层

son of a gun.  Tom Sir.  That was a trap.  60 HH.  you must have some class.  How low can you go.   You are no friend.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 09:36:21 | 显示全部楼层
"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the JUICIEST of them all????"

What the Hell?!! You stole my line!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 09:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who runs out of juice before all?     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 09:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
Juicy doesn't pick up her phone and doesn't reply to SMS, how am I supposed to book her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 10:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-15 09:49
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who runs out of juice before all?

The Dragon ran out of juice!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 13:55 , Processed in 0.040484 second(s), 13 queries .