AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1997|回复: 5

Any new marketing innovation in hunting games?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-13 00:01:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Comments regarding any possible innovations in the hunting world, not about the WHO.
1. frequent hunter program
    Heard from MM that they have weekly visits from brothers.  Buy 6 and get 1 free.  Jack up price a little, then get rid of the cheap dirty Backpage etc hunters (EPA mandate to clean up the water !!!).  Hate to share a MM with those.  Saw 2 brothers while in the waiting room and made me sick.
2. branding with satisfaction guarantee or your money back.   Not the rip off open door fee horror stories that give brother a bad taste in the mouth, even if it is chum change.  (save more by not having it though).
Like a cell phone cancellation fee.
3. Consumer report ranking of process (rather than MM rating) ranking, such as check in , check out, before and after sales encounter, cleanliness, ease of booking (Juicy should raise the price to cut down on demand, I am still waiting for royal highness call patiently), ease of finding the place (lost in TnT today and finally figure out how to get up there from underground parking, waste 10 minutes of my time).

Anyway, hopefully get the ball rolling.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-13 00:09:04 | 显示全部楼层
More thoughts:
1. Golden hour or happy hour pricing,  45 minutes for the price of 30 minutes before 4 pm)
2. Snow day discount.  Slow anyway.
3. Senior discount.  They do not eat much.
4. Under 25 premium.   May get hurt eh.
5. Gift cards at 5% discount for bosses ass kissing.  May get a promotion for the brother.
6. Rain check when MM is having Auntie visiting.  Just learn this new word from MM.  I was wondering which auntie was seeing her.  So now my first questin will be "is your aunt visiting you, if not, I will".  Just joking, MM does not answer call anyway during Auntie visit.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-13 00:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
Mr Williams,
Did your marketing course in B school talked about this????  One of the 4 P's, promotion.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-13 00:22:01 | 显示全部楼层
It will be nice if MM takes credits cards (encourage higher sales and avoid customers not paying as they conveiently forgot their cash).
But then legal issues, interchange fees (3%) , HST (13%, that is services right! ), tax evasion (quiet please) will prevent this convenience feature being introduced.   Zero chance this will happen.  Dream on.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-13 01:58:19 | 显示全部楼层
Marketing Innovation?
First thing first ~~~~ Denied Stephen Harper from coming election. MM Pleaser steps up for campaign. Appoint WILLIAMS as campaign manager. Rent 2nd floor of TnT as campaign office (Allow you to familiar directions). After all, organize cabinet ministers for (market) INNOVATION. Erase Bill-C36. How's that?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-13 02:16:53 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-8-13 01:58
Marketing Innovation?
First thing first ~~~~ Denied Stephen Harper from coming election. MM Pleaser  ...

Second thing, I am not a resident here, cannot vote either in US as a non citizen.  That will change next year I hope.  Do not feel like filing 2 tax returns each.  So fund raising is out.
Not sure how these Robot call machines work in Canada, but then long distances call do not exist in calls originated from US.   We need Donald Trump or Bloomberg to come here and buy the election with their money.  No issue with campaign contribution or fund raising, just call the accountant to write a check.  If they can afford US ten times the size, definitely can afford tiny Canada, with no pennies, high postage fee, 5 days postal deliveries (vs 6) and Supermail box (US all Door to door , stupid).  No congress dead lock.  

As to Bill C 36, are we not doing the MM the favor to advertise for them.  Their profession is not an issue.  Just cannot communicate with the intent to transact with money.  MAY BE THEY SHOULD USE BITCOINS instead.  BYE BYE LE, HELLO brother.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 08:09 , Processed in 0.034717 second(s), 13 queries .