搜索
查看: 4551|回复: 5

Nana @ Purple Sugar Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-7 14:08:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[SP/Spa] PurpleSugarSpa
[Attendant] Nana

Environment and First Impressions
The spa is located in a busy plaza with neither the back door nor the front door are hidden from view.  Once inside, I was greeted by Nana who was dressed in sexy, translucent purple lingerie and I knew immediately why she has so many positive reviews.  The hallways are clean, void of clutter, and the rooms are spacious with a large mirror on the wall.  There is a shower in the room, as well as tables for lotions, towels, and a security monitor.  The linen is silk, soft and shiny.  I also saw Akira, and Emily, but Nana was by far the prettiest.

Appearance
Nana looks very young.  She is no doubt a cute girl, with an ovular face shape, and medium-length hair.  She likes to tie some of it in a ponytail that sticks up at the top of her head and leans to her left, which makes her look younger.  I would estimate she is between 25-28 years old and is 5’4.  I would classify her as petite, slim, and busty (C cups).

Technique
Nana led me into the room and after collecting the door fee for 45 minutes, she invited me to shower (no SF2).  When I finished showering, she came in and proceeded with an oiled massage.  Her technique is fantastic for being an AMP, and both strength and technique were executed with expertise.  She positions herself such that you have access to feel her legs and they are incredibly soft and smooth.

15 minutes later, she dims the light and asks which services I would like.  I had heard great things about her BS and I opted for that.  She moved to the foot of the bed and began undressing and looks so incredibly hot doing it.  When everything comes off, I notice she has a tattoo on her back, and has very well done man-made C-cups.  I turn around and she gets on top of me and begins massaging everywhere; it feels absolutely incredible.  Her boobs also feel great, and are neither too large nor too hard, and her kitty is completely clean.  No FS or CBJ/BBBJ was offered, but there was BLS, DFK, and TF.  She looked incredible in the mirror as well when she was on top of me, and when she licked the shaft, it felt almost like a BJ.  She finished me off with a HJ while I played with her kitty and her soft moans and whimpers were audible, but not over-the-top and fake-sounding.

Conclusion (uses ratings from disclaimer above)
Estimated Age: 25-28
Attire: 2
Face: 2
Body: 3
Legs and Skin: 3
Service: 3

Repeat?: Yes

Disclaimer: My ratings are not the standard 1-10 ratings as I prefer to rate them based on how attractive they are to me.
< 0 = unattractive; must be affected by drunkenness or horny stupor to agree to a session
0 = neutral; neither attractive nor unattractive
1 = slight attraction; pretty under the right conditions
2 = above average; would turn heads on the street
3 = very attractive; very few imperfections,
4 = extremely attractive; consensus of having queen status with multiple reviews
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-7 17:32:35 | 显示全部楼层
hey ive never been 2 a spa before.

does she speak good english?

how do u pay..? and when she ask which service u want, she assumes u know the whole list right? or can u ask wats offered and she'll tell u.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-7 18:38:19 | 显示全部楼层
You forgot to mention that she will see you to the door after she offers you the COLD refreshment and chocolate.
Almost like ISO 9000 standard.
About the spa, the only pity is that they save money without a front desk receptionist or front desk.  That means one of them needs to rush out to greet the customer at the door.   
Really classy place I say.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-7 19:57:19 | 显示全部楼层
Considering that this place is so popular & business must be great. I am surprised the owner is so frugal!
I believe if you treat your customer & staff with your heart, you will always get more rewards in return.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-7 23:20:53 | 显示全部楼层
what is TF?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-8 06:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
To be honest, not really frugal.
Nicely decorated, well stocked COLD refreshment with many varieties (much better than Walmart with their our of stock issue), chocolate etc.  Always up to date attendant schedule so we do not need to call to find out.  Consistent attendance so we will not be surprised as to who is to show up.
Just do not like to have front desk or help.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 20:27 , Processed in 0.039721 second(s), 13 queries .