AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5056|回复: 9

意大利妹 Rose @亂世佳人

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-2 04:01:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went to them tonight at a very late time, suprisingly they were still open.
The condo location was good, easy to find, i went at late late night parking was easy as well but i can see a probably during daytime because they only have 4 parking spot for visitor.

Anyways got text for Buzz code and room number like after 10 mins of wait.
first time here i was not use to their custom, they left the door open for me. When i go to the door i wasn't sure what to do . wait? Knock? ring the bell? but i just walked in and she was actually expecting me . She i meant the Manager? her name is NaNa and she was cooking food and even ask me to try some of her cooking. Got inside tried her cooking because i need to wait another 5 mins i guess Rose was changing or freshing up.

After getting fed. NaNa introduce me to Rose. DAMN SHE LOOKS FINE GIRRRRL. Nana kept pushing me to go One hour, and i kept on saying no, then she told me it's CBJ, and i was like WHATTTTTT?, i actually wanted to leave, but after a long talk and her trying to sell she pull out another move to make me stay was giving me a discount for the CBJ. SO I TOOK IT OF COURSE!

Now alot of kissing and fondling has been done we are about to get into the shower me and Rose is still chatting up each other and i found out this is a NO DFK as well. honestly if she wasn't so good looking and fine ass body i would be so mad. So If your prepare for a really restricted Meal and like White meat, also a spinner with really nice B then she is worth a try. So we were both high at the time, she offer me some MaryJane and off we go. After the session this where things got weird for me. She was really talkative and friendly when we start and during the session until i finish it was like totally a different person. She doesn't say a word to me in the shower, it felt like I wasn't even there,  It felt like i was invisible to her, IT FELT LIKE I WAS USED and then want nothing to do with me. But then i walked out and had a good chat with Nana. Nana is really nice manager easy to talk to, she will try to upsale you anything but yeah she's cool.

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Repeat: No because of the restrictions.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 05:40:42 | 显示全部楼层
do you mind me asking what the discount was? and what was the damage?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 05:57:48 | 显示全部楼层
CBJ and no DFK, but free MJ, you sure? How much did it all cost?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 09:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
Does it include FS?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 10:56:38 | 显示全部楼层
Observation  :   This shop ain't going to last long and run by rookies.  Wisdom and experience management team urgently required.   Dr Siu willing to offer his services for  "at no monetary charge"     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 11:27:26 | 显示全部楼层
MIYA IS BETTER.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 12:27:11 | 显示全部楼层
Discount was $20. So the damage was $120 total
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 16:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
120 for CBJ and white meat is resonable price!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 19:13:08 | 显示全部楼层
Gwai mui are very tempermental. YMMV is a huge factor. She may be in a good mood one and bad mood the next. Or she may just not like the way one bro looks versus another. Don't read too much in the service because it might be stellar for one bro and like hell for another.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-22 21:30:42 | 显示全部楼层
True tht man
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 05:26 , Processed in 0.037333 second(s), 13 queries .