AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7666|回复: 16

young hottie Sophie @ Luluvilla Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-12 18:10:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had a session with Sophie yesterday. You don't generally expect to find really young hot girls at Scarborough spas but sometimes you get lucky. Yesterday was a lucky day. Me and my bro had been driving around the Scarborough area trying to decide what to eat. By that I meant actual food. We were sick and tired of eat at the same Cha Chaan Tangs all the time and neither of us was very hungry so when we drove past the plaza we made the sudden impulsive choice to check out Luluvilla Spa. Fortunately I was walking in front and entered the spa first. There were 2 girls. I picked Sophie immediately. Not that the other one was bad or anything but she was older, probably 30 but still had a nice body. Good enough for my bro.

Sophie is a small spinner type with just the right amount of meat and blessed with a very nice set of boobs. She told me 34C and it looks about right to me. All natural with small nipples too. I could squeeze a pair of boobs like her's all day long if I could.

She has a the shy GND look but is on the pretty end of the GND category. We started talking at first in Mandarin and then in English because my Mandarin is lousy and finally realized she can speak Cantonese too. She has the "ng ham ng tam" accented Cantonese which combine with her soft gentle voice sounds really sexy.

I hop into the shower to freshen up because it was a hot day and I was sweaty and didn't want this pretty little angel to have to slide her gorgeous body over my stinky skin. After I step out of the shower Sophie helps wipe me dry. I took the chance to feel her body a bit and she has really soft skin. When she kneeled down to wipe my legs I had the tremendous urge to shove my dick into her mouth.

Then I get onto the bed and the massage starts. Although I can tell the effort was there, her skill is very novice. I learned that she started only 2 weeks ago so she is very inexperienced but I felt very attracted to her so I didn't mind at all. I like sessions that feels natural like with a regular girl and this was one of those sessions. After a while she starts foreplay with the soft finger brushing my legs and near my genitals. I flip over and she removes her dress which was a sight to behold. I love seeing sexy girls undressing. In fact, one of my biggest regrets when I go to incalls has been the quickness which MM's undress themselves.

Anyways she climbs on and shyly ask me how I like it. I tell her the her soft boobs feels incredible and she proceeds to rub them from my toes up to my neck. Meanwhile I'm groping her like crazy sex starved wolf that I am. She smells good too and I kiss her all over her body. No tattoos or piercings anywhere. Just a young girl's body in its full natural beauty. I tel her to lie down, and after admiring with both my eyes and hands and eventually my cock, I start massaging her. Now not to blow water or anything but I'm pretty confident in my massage skill. Soon she is totally relaxed moaning contentedly.

Then I lie on top of her back and reaching under to fondle her big soft boobs while furiously rubbing my cock on her ass cheeks. Her ass is round and plump and feels almost as good as pussy. As I kiss and blow into her ears she moans loudly. Finally as I'm about to blow my load, I flip her around and slide my cock between her lovely boobies and ejaculate.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH..............
~ Sorry guys give a moment to pause and relive the memory in my head. ~

Afterwards she takes a quick shower while I rest and then she gets a hot wet towel and rubs the oil off me. As she cleans inside my legs I start getting hard again and grope her boobies some more. Then I knew I needed to get out of there or else start a second session but my bro would kill me for it. So I quickly shower again and get dressed. As I hand her the donation and prepare to leave she gives me a lingering hug and looks into my eyes with this expression that reminds me of Japanese Manga girls. I knew she had me hooked and I would be back again soon.

For those who want numerical ratings.
Age 10 (not 10 year old you idiots she is early 20s)
Face 8 (not super pretty but i love her young innocent look)
Body 8 (her boobs are natural and beautiful)
Service 7 (inexperienced but good spontaneity)
Attitude 10 (definite GFE, I totally forgot it was a paid session, and felt like I was making out with a new girlfriend)
Damage 120 + tips
Repeat YES

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-13 11:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
my jj goes hard now
You are one lucky man!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-13 18:49:34 | 显示全部楼层
Yup, she's a real sweetheart. Please treat her well.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-14 06:02:19 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-14 17:42:28 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主. 这种好货不会待很久, 得抓紧去.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-14 20:11:06 | 显示全部楼层
The OP went on a Monday, right?  I've never managed to get a straight answer as to who's working at either Moonlight or LuluVilla so I'm not sure what other days Sophie works.  Ruby who used to work there has left so looking for another similar dish.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-15 01:09:18 | 显示全部楼层
I've tried her before. Agree mostly with Coldmilktea. Sophie is the good girl type that looks like she belongs in the university library instead of a spa. Not drop dead gorgeous but pretty enough.

Monday is her regular day but she fills in on other days sometimes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-15 15:24:37 | 显示全部楼层
She also works in QQ spa with another name Helen. Nice girl. Can speak Mandarin and Cantonese.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-19 12:11:24 | 显示全部楼层
I guess the tummy folds snuck by?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-19 17:37:05 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2015-7-19 12:11
I guess the tummy folds snuck by?

is that just another sarcastic jab? or are you saying you've actually seen her and seen tummy folds on her?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 08:50 , Processed in 0.036297 second(s), 13 queries .