juicy - private 值得

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-3 21:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
face 7.5
body 9
service 10
atitude 10

She is in her mid to late 20s,  facewize not the DDG but above average. 眼神很会勾人

She has a really nice  perky C-tits and her butt is amazingly bubbly and bouncy! long skinny legs with smooth skin.

Natural Juice flowing right after DATY just like her name hinted….

The service is what really impressed me,  she is a GFE/PSE mix with service in mind. (true服务系)

INTRODUCTION:
She grabbed my hands right after i entered the unit and gave me an aggressive dfk like no tomorrow.

She striped me down like she was gonna rape me and rubs her round butt against my underwear while looking back at me with her vixen sluty smile, what a scene!! All of these before SF2!  Usually kimchi routine before SF2 are just boring and awkward.  but everything is just so exciting and natural with juicy.

MAIN DISH
Standard SF2 with no WATERFLUTE. no big deal for me,   back to her room,  she kneel in front of me and gave me an A+ BBBJ experience, very sensual and wet, lots of tongue action and eye contact!
the best part is there is a mirror right in front of us so we could watch ourselves…   meanwhile i felt like a king….
She really seems enjoys giving oral sex and taking her time, lots of BLS, DTs, and quick swipes with the tip of her pointy tongue,  I returned the favour of DATY and some light DIGITS while she enjoys my junior in her mouth. she moans naturally and softly.
after non stop BBBJ for at least 10 mins, i can’t seem to hold it, and i asked for the dome. She starts with Reverse CG, JUICY is tight, warm and juicy of course.   she also grinds like a pro. which she is….

I finished pretty quickly after i switched to DOGGY.   I think she can and enjoys hard pounding but i just didn’t deliver that day …  sigh… i can tell JUICY naturally enjoys sex….a..lot.

AFTERWARDS
a lots of cuddling and a nice long relaxing massage that leads to …  overtime baby !  I usually finish 45mins session with most KIMCHEES around 35-40 mins mark.  JUICY is the first SP to run overtime to almost 1 hour with no complains!  

DAMAGE
$180+TIP

REPEATE?
HELLLLLLL YAH!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-3 22:20:16 | 显示全部楼层
kneel in front of me and gave me an A+ BBBJ experience

fucking amazing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-3 22:33:18 | 显示全部楼层
Is this the one @asian beauty?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-3 22:40:10 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome to 747.
Congrats on your first review new wolf.

Such high ratings, almost goddess level.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-4 00:04:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-4 11:23:05 | 显示全部楼层
all I can say is for each's own!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 11:29:48 | 显示全部楼层
BJToronto2015 发表于 2015-7-4 11:23
all I can say is for each's own!

really, got some unhappy experience? if yes, pls share, save my time and money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 14:16:36 | 显示全部楼层
well as I said before, if she is Chrissy from Toe88, I saw a twice until she told me one of her customers gave her STD. I wad shocked, then she said she was just joking! Well, I don't like this kind of joke. its like telling the flight attendant that you have a bomb and then say, oh, I was just joking!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 15:38:11 | 显示全部楼层
nice review man, welcome on board
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-6 06:44:37 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for review. Will try it
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 23:15 , Processed in 0.036875 second(s), 13 queries .