搜索
楼主: splitsecond

Asshole Keeper Deserves to Die

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-6 15:06:48 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-7-3 00:09
This is some funny stuff!!

Keeper must have been having a moment like this

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking as soon as I finished reading the OP's post!!!!!!  Hilarious!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-6 16:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
loganwolf 发表于 2015-7-3 00:14
Lmao that's some funny shit, though I couldn't understand it completely, I know lunch, dinner, fas ...

LOL I re-read your post and finally understand what you meant!

Sang Can, I'm guessing you meant 'Sheung Chaan' = regular menu meal, regular as in it's on the menu all the time and basically you can't go wrong with it in both price and taste wize.

De Can, I'm guessing 'Dak Chaan' = Special of the day.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-6 16:36:55 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-7-6 16:20
LOL I re-read your post and finally understand what you meant!

Sang Can, I'm guessing you meant ' ...

lol thanks, I realized that afterwards
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-6 23:50:32 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2015-7-6 12:17
They opened for 2 days and already closeddown.

You deserve to die too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-7 19:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
Come on bro, what's wrong?  Why do I deserve to die?  It's not like I was the one who shut the gig down was it?  You should blame the people who did or the keeper for closing it not me.

However, I am not finished the story yet.  When Julia's Den got shut down on the second day, the CBC girl did not go to work.  The boss and northern china had to go back to Vancouver while CBC MM stayed in Toronto.  She observed the market and when she was comfortable she started working again.  While she was off the market, I banged her overnight for $600 buck unlimited shots.  Hot in bed and got my YMMV service.

Then because she didn't have a lot of connections, she ended up working for a secret gig in north York.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-8 18:00:06 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2015-7-7 19:30
Come on bro, what's wrong?  Why do I deserve to die?  It's not like I was the one who shut the gig d ...

More info required.  Please PM me to specify location and contacts of this secret gig.  I need this ASAP.  

There are not a lot of hot meals out there so I need a good.  Please get back to me soon.  Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-8 18:23:40 | 显示全部楼层
windchester 发表于 2015-7-8 18:00
More info required.  Please PM me to specify location and contacts of this secret gig.  I need thi ...

Bro, I'm just joking with you all trying to mock the asshole keeper.  The first gig is non existent and there are no CBC girls.  In this market there are no hot girls nor banging deals.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-22 00:54:10 | 显示全部楼层
keepers always say they have girl better than the one you ask for,but you know it is just a random girl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-22 10:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
归山笑红尘 发表于 2015-7-22 00:54
keepers always say they have girl better than the one you ask for,but you know it is just a random g ...

They will not care if you will come back again or not. One-time customer? No problem. Somehow you will go to see other keeper next time. Every wolf is repeating the practice and all keepers will continue to have new customers day after days. Customer satisfaction is never their concern.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-22 17:13:11 | 显示全部楼层
I think the main reason is a customer will get mad at the keeper and say "I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN".  This line is totally bullshit.  I know and keepers know that when the keeper has a hot girl to his expectations, the wolf that previously got scammed will be crawling back with gifts for the keeper rewarding the asshole keeper for scamming them last time is why keepers are encouraged to scam them again.  Keeper is thinking that:  "hey I am getting a bottle of liquor for scamming this guy".  Maybe the customers caused it themselves?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 14:40 , Processed in 0.038763 second(s), 11 queries .