AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2859|回复: 7

Holy Fuck the admin just down grade me wtf!?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-28 01:20:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I had been this forum long time! You fucking down grade me!? Why!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-28 01:51:39 | 显示全部楼层
I already PM'ed you the reason why.

Its because you didn't follow the rules. And now, you have shown once again that you don't have any respect for the forum or our rules. You posted in a totally improper section for this topic. Also, since you mention that you have been here for long, yet you never shared a review and don't even follow the rules. How is that acceptable?

Next time, if you want to ask me something or raise dispute, the email is on the top left corner. Don't raise a big stink in the middle of the discussion page where the topic doesn't belong.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-10 00:22:34 | 显示全部楼层

The admin just lost his mine!

I can not text you! HOW could I reply you! You think I will scary you delete my account or block me?
Please be mature! You just downgrade me once without sense!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-10 00:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
YOU are the one who needs to be mature and learn to have some respect.

Do not insult the admin (and learn to use proper spelling & grammar).

Your account was previously demoted because you broke the Forum Rules repeated, even after we have issued warning.

If you break the rules, you will be punished. You are very immature if you think this is "without sense".

This is your final warning.

READ THE FORUM RULES!!!

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... d=47&extra=page%3D1(8) If you are unsatisfied with decisions made by the admin/moderator, you may privately reflect your concern to us. Our contact info is on the top-left corner of this website. Publicly raising a stink by opening a post and challenging the admin/moderator is not the proper method. 如果對本論壇的決定有什麼不滿, 可以跟版主反映. 聯絡方式在本網頁左上角. 公開發帖指罵本網卻不是解決問題的途徑.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-10 00:46:47 | 显示全部楼层
SmallPotato 发表于 2015-8-10 00:39

Do not insult the admin (an ...

Just ban the spoiled brat. He is just a trouble maker. You cannot talk reason to him. These punks don't know the meaning of respect and think they can just say and do anything they like without consequences.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-10 00:50:25 | 显示全部楼层
SmallPotato 发表于 2015-8-10 00:39

Do not insult the admin (an ...

Don't waste your breath. Some people never think they are wrong. Whenever there is a problem they think its the other person's fault.

Make it simple.

1st time violation - warning
2nd time violation - demote to newbie rank
3rd time violation - permanent ban
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-10 01:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
fireandice 发表于 2015-8-10 00:46
Just ban the spoiled brat. He is just a trouble maker. You cannot talk reason to him. These punks  ...

I can't deal with dog
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-10 09:01:20 | 显示全部楼层
jacky@~ 发表于 2015-8-10 01:59
I can't deal with dog

You are little bit wrong, we are all wolves here.

Relax bro!

This is internet forum and there are rules. Some you like, some you don't.
If you want to be the boss, make your own forum with your rules and see if others join.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 03:17 , Processed in 0.056351 second(s), 13 queries .