找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4293|回复: 16

Nana @ Purple Sugar Spa ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-24 16:55:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi guys,

have a question regarding nana @ purple sugar.

call and book her today and to my suprise able to find her right away.

have not seen her before and now i am wondering if i got switched because she doesn't sound like the ones you guys described in the forum.

the girl i saw is skinny, around 165 cm, small breast,  around a -b cup, have a tattoo on her back, wear dark purple work cloth, not very white, some high lights on her hair.

the reason i ask is because when i read the forum post, bros said she have very big breast? and also man made, the one i saw have small breast and not man made.

just wanted to make sure because i realy wanted to see the nana that u guys mentioned, i tried booking her for 5 times without luck. although today saw her but not sure if it is the REAL one.

thank you.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 16:59:22 | 显示全部楼层
nana has fake C breasts and fully shaved dark pussy no hair
165cm is about right, nice legs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 16:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
if the girl you did has a-b cup then for sure, that is not nana
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-24 17:09:41 | 显示全部楼层
hi,

thx so much for quick reply,

yes, she has nice long skinny legs, i think her breast is a-b. not 100%

does nana have tatoo on her back ?  does she have blond hair? and is her work clothes dark purple?

I am very confuse because i thought purple sugar don't bait and switch? because i tried calling 5 times before to book nana, every time, they say she is not available and told me honestly.

if it is really bait and switch, can you please teach me how to see the real nana???? i am very sad, i went there 4 times already, everytime can't see her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 17:10:53 | 显示全部楼层
what does her pussy look like? u can't go by her work cloth man she changes cloth everyday.
Tattoo i believe she does have one in her back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 17:12:02 | 显示全部楼层
also  u gonan remember summer is slow cause most INTL students go back to china
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-24 17:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
i didn't see her pussy ah! cuz i got some different service.

shit! really? i thought they always have the same cloth because I saw tiffany and akira twice and they had the same thing on

hm..yes ah she have a tattoo on her back like tiffany, so! i think i saw the real nana then?

do u know if she have blond hair?
the one i saw was able to speak cantonese.

the one i saw have an almost exact same tattoo as tifffany.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 17:21:54 | 显示全部楼层
wait, LZ
you ordered NANA, but you didn't order BS so you didn't even get to see her PUSSY?

then what's the point....as i said if her boob is a-b, then you got baited, NANa has man-made fake C
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 20:37:27 | 显示全部楼层
This is OP's second report about the genuineness of the service provider he booked by name, the previous report was on Vivian @ VIP Spa two and half months ago.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-24 20:52:47 | 显示全部楼层
Why would you book Nana? You can just walk into a SPA.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 18:46 , Processed in 0.034798 second(s), 14 queries .